𝐈𝐕 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧

|Noone's POV|

Tonowari asked his kids to teach the Sully's. Aonung was annoyed by it but he also didn't mind since he can catch up with his childhood friend Y/n.

Tsireya decided to show them around in the village while Aonung went along with them chatting with Rotxo.

You finally got to the small hut. "This is your new home." Tsireya announced. Neytiri dropped her things in disappointment. "Tell us if you need something." Aonung said but he only would help you tho.

The Sully's unpacked and settled in. Then Jake sent the kids after Aonung and Tsireya. They went out and saw them jumping into the water. The Sully's jumped after them right away but not so gracefully. You jumped in just like Tsireya and Aonung did. You still knew everything that you had learned 8 years ago.

All of you started swimming. You kept your pace with your family. After a while they all went up and gasped for air. Aonung and the others were confused and you signed to them. "They can't hold their breath." Then you go up after them the others following you.

"You're too fast for us!" Tuk whined. "Breathe." Tsireya answered. "They can they need to learn it." You said. "You're bad at swimming maybe good at swinging-" Tsireya slapped Aonung on the back of his head making all of you chuckle.

"Let's go back I'll teach you the breathing technique with Rotxo and Aonung." "Wait where's Kiri?" Rotxo asked. Y/n started to panic and the others too. But on the way back you found her and took her with you. Of course Lo'ak was staring at Tsireya the whole time. Mostly being focused on her. "Lo'ak yer being creepy." Kiri whispered to him and he quickly looked away.

All of you set in a circle on a rock. On one of your sides was Aonung and the other Neteyam. You slightly forgot how to slow your heart so you asked Aonung for help. He turned to you. "Copy my breathing." You nod and do so. "Thank you." You smile at him and quickly looks away.

After a while of trying everyone is getting it except Lo'ak. Tsireya places her hand on his belly. "Breath from here." Then she places her other hand on his chest. "Lo'ak your heart is beating really fast. Slow your heartbeat." "Sorry." He closes his eyes and concentrates while the others are grinning at the two except Aonung and Kiri since they are annoyed.

"You did it. Now let's go and try swimming now that you can hold your breath." Tsireya exclaimed happily. All of you got into the water again and started swimming. You parted away from them and went to you favourite spot that you found as a child. You swam into a small cave under water and went up for air. "Still as beautiful as I remember." You said to yourself and didn't even notice that Aonung followed you there. "Boo!"

"Ahhh! Aonung you Skxwang! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You giggle and splash water on him making him chuckle. "Come on let's go to the shore." He said and you agreed and went. You set next to eachother in the cave.

"And how was it in the jungle with those monkeys?" "Please don't call them monkeys. They are my family who raised me." "Sorry." "And it was great actually. I learned to climb, what herbs are healing, got and ikran etc. So yea I just learned their way." He is listening to you in fascination as you keep telling about your life there. "But I missed the ocean and you." You smile at him. He blushes slightly. "I missed you too. And I'm so sorry about what happened. I thought I killed you and-" You cut him off with a hug. "It's alright Aonung I'm here now anyway." He hugged back and held you your hearts beating really fast.

"We should go back." He nods in agreement and both of you swim back. "Where were you?" Neteyam asked slightly worried. "Just in a secret place from my childhood." "Can I see?" "Nope." "Awh."

Aonung was a bit annoyed by Neteyam but he rather didn't say anything.

It was getting late so all of you decided to return to your huts.

|The next day|

All of you went out after Tsireya and the others since today your siblings are learning how to ride an ilu and you are maybe learning too since you may have forgotten how to ride one.

They were already waiting for you and as you got there Aonung started explaining right away.

"Who wants to be first?" He asked. "Me." Lo'ak said quickly. He got on the Ilu. He was hoping to impress Tsireya. "Make the bond gently." Aonung instructed and he did as he said. "Feel hus breathing, strength, feelings. Then when you are ready tell him to go." "Go." Lo'ak barely managed to say it when they took off. His grip wasn't strong enough on the Ilu and he loosened his grip falling off of it's back after a few meters. Everyone bursted out laughing even Tsireya and she had to cover her mouth.

"But I wasn't so bad." Lo'ak insisted. "Yea sure." You teased. "You'll get it after a few tries." Tsireya reassured him and he couldn't help but smile. All of your siblings tried riding an Ilu and Kiri did the best out of all of them. She was a natural. Maybe thanks to her connection with Eywa.

It was you turn but you were sceptical. After everything that happened back then. "No need to be scared." Aonung reassured. "I am." "We can ride beside eachother and I can hold your hand for support if you want." "Yes I do."

He got on his Ilu. And you slowly got on yours. He held out his hand and you took it. You slowly got used to it and then the both of you began slowly riding.

After a while you let go of his hand and you were racing against eachother like when you were kids. You truly felt home after a long time tho you felt a bit guilty for feeling this way but you missed the ocean, your people and mostly your best friend.

A/n
I'm so sorry for taking so long! I apologize I just have so many things to do lately that I didn't have time to write. But now I'm back and I'll start working on the next part tomorrow. Love you all!!!