𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭

|The next day|

You woke up in Aonung's arms and you smiled. 'I could get used to this.' You thought to then you nudged him. "Aonungggg wake up." He just groaned and pulled you closer. "Ma Aonung wake uppp." He opened his eyes at that smiling. "That sounds lovely." He grinned and you blushed. "Come on they must be searching for us."

You got up called your Ilus and started heading back. You arrived to a huge chaos. Ronal was crying and the whole clan was letting out war cries.

"Mum what happened?" Aonung asked concerned. "The sky people killed my spirit sister!" She cried. "We must fight and protect our spirit brothers and sisters!" Tonowari yelled and everyone cheered. Aonung did too.

You knew what the sky people were capable of and you just looked scared. Aonung noticed and quickly stopped. He held your hand to reassure you.

"You can't fight!" Jake yelled. "They are hunting us the Tulkuns are the bait!" He continued. "But we have to protect them!" Someone yelled. "Look if a Tulkun is shot with this. They will be killed! I can turn them off. So just tell me when they get shot."

Everyone agreed and went after their spirit brothers and sisters. Ronal came after you and Aonung. "Son. I... I'll accept your love one day..." Aonung smiled. "Thank you mum." With that you were about to leave but then you spotted Lo'ak and the others.

"We have to go there Aonung." He nodded and you went after them.

"I have to go after him he's my brother!" Lo'ak yelled. "I am your brother and you'll stay here on your skxawng ass!" "No!" With that Lo'ak got on his Ilu and left. You didn't hear the first part of the argument but it must have been bad.

"We gotta follow him!" Tsireya said worried. All of you got on your Ilus and started following him. On your way Kiri with Tuk spotted you and they followed all of you.

You got to a marked Tulkun. It was Payakan Lo'ak's spirit brother. "Payakan!" Lo'ak yelled and Payakan swam over. "We have to help him!" Lo'ak said. All of you got onto Payakan and started trying to get the tracker out.

"The Demon boat is here!" Kiri yelled. All of you snapped your head in the boats direction and panicked. "Tell dad!" Neteyam yelled at Lo'ak. Lo'ak quickly got up while you kept trying to get out the tracker. "Dad can you hear me?!" "Yes Lo'ak what is it?" "We're with a Tulkun he's marked and the Demon boat is coming!" "Where exactly are you?! And who is with you?!" "We are at the Three Brothers you know those mountain like rocks. And all of the kids are here along with Aonung and Tsireya..." "Lo'ak listen to me you gotta get away from there as fast as you can!" "Okay." Lo'ak quickly got back to helping pulling it out. Aonung wrapped a rope around it and pulled on it with and Ilu while the others pulled. It finally came out and all of you fell in the water.

"Okay now everyone run!" Neteyam yelled. All of you got on your Ilus and tried to get away but it was too late the humans have infested the area. One of them shot your Ilu killing it and making you fall off. Aonung came to your rescue and took you quickly. Then after a while the humans caught Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk.

"Aonung we gotta help them!" "Calm down Y/n. We can't go there..." "But Aonung..." You teared up and he held you. "Look the clan is already coming!"

Both of your faces lit up when you saw the clan but the you felt something grab your leg and you were dragged away by a crab looking mashine. You desperately tried to get out while Aonung tried to catch up. But the thing was faster and you were dragged on board and handcuffed next to Lo'ak. "LET ME GO!" You tried to get out and get away but the a gun was held against your head that mde you calm down and go quiet.

Aonung saw that and he was praying they wouldn't hurt you. After all he couldn't loose you.

Quaritch took Lo'ak's communicational device. "Jake I know you can hear me. Make those feral animals stay behind or I'll kill your kids without thinking." Jake sighed and told the clan to stay behind. "Good now come on only you Jake." Jake started going towards them slowly.

"Ma Jake what's going on?" Jake didn't answer and just kept going forward. "I can easily shoot him from here." Lyle said but Quaritch quickly lowered his gun. "No. If you do that then the whole clan will attack. We'll kill him when he gets here." You and Lo'ak hissed at that.

Spider ran out suddenly. "No don't hurt them please!" The humans came and held him. "Take him back inside." Quaritch instructed and they dragged him back inside. Then suddenly Payakan jumped out of the water and onto the ship causing chaos and squashing humans. You cheered and Lo'ak tried to help but he was still tied up.

The hunters tried to shoot Payakan but missed and Payakan went back to the water. Then Neteyam came out of the water. "Need help?" He grinned and Lo'ak just rolled his eyes. "Who's the hero now?" "Oh shush." Lo'ak said smiling. "Thanks Ney." You said. "We gotta go and get spider." Lo'ak said. "Fine but I'm going too." You insisted. Neteyam hesitated at first. "Fine but you Tsireya go back to safety with Tuk." She agreed and did so while you went to rescue Spider.

|With Aonung|

"Tsireya!" She went over to him with Tuk. "Where's Y/n?!" He asked concerned. "She went to rescue Spider with Lo'ak and Neteyam." Tuk answered innocently. "She's still on that boat?!" Aonung was obviously freaking out. He decided to go and try to find you.

|Back to you|

You finally fought of the group of humans that were dragging spider away. The avatar's showed up and started shooting at you and you quickly hid. "Lo'ak, Spider, Y/n go first I'll be right behind." Without thinking Lo'ak and spider jumped in. "Neteyam I don't have a good feeling about this.." "Everything will be fine Y/n." "Go after them I'll hold them up." "No Y/n." "Then let's jump together." With that he shot a few more times at them and then you jumped into the water.

You felt a stinging pain in your chest and that's when you realised that you got shot. You went up to the surface where the boys were cheering and you spotted a very worried Aonung too.

"Y/n! You're okay!" He cheered but his smile soon faded when he saw the water turning red around you. "I got shot..." You managed to mutter out. The others panicked and got you onto and Ilu and they went on a small island where Jake was.

"Dad we need help Y/n got shot!" Neteyam yelled. They got you out of the water and layed you down. You could barely bare the pain.

Jake quickly looked at wound and he looked really upset. Aonung was by your side holding you hand and he actually started to sob. "I can't loose you... She'll be alright right?!..." He was shaking from fright and the others were tearing up too. "I wanna go home..." You muttered and Jake petted your cheek. "We will don't worry." Jake reassured. Tsireya arrived with Tuk too and they were horrified from the sight.

"I love you all..." You muttered then you started to get colder and colder the sounds around you got quieter and then everything went black.

A/n
Thank you for waiting for this part it means a lot that you love it so much! Also sorry that it took so long I was just busy with projects and etc.