𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

|2 more years passed|

Neteyam, Neytiri and Jake went out for a flight while you, Spider, Tuk, Lo'ak and Kiri went for an adventure.

You were picking herbs for medicine and for seasoning while Lo'ak and Spider were messing around and Tuk with Kiri were collecting pretty crystals and other things to make jewellery.

You were going farther and farther into the forest and Tuk started whining. "Slow down! You're too fast!" "Why did we have to bring her?" Spider asked annoyed. "Because she threatened me." "With what could she threaten you?" Kiri laughed. "With telling on us." Lo'ak replied casually.

"Wait you didn't ask our parents for permission?!" You hissed. "Eh well no." "Mum and dad will skin me you Skxawng!" You were about to slap him. "Only if we get in trouble." Lo'ak grinned. You sighed. "Let's just keep going."

You kept walking until you got to an old helicopter. "Woah" Tuk was mesmerised. You inspected the helicopter then kept going. "Look this is the place where our fathers fought." Spider announced. Y/n was curious since she has never seen anything like that before.

You spotted the AMP suit and went over to it fascinated. "Neytiri's arrows are here." The others went there. "Well mum killed your dad sorry about that." Lo'ak stated. "Don't worry I'm sure he was a prick." Spider answered.

All of you looked into the bunker thing too seeing the beds. And everyone was amazed by human technology. You started going back when you heard talking in the distance. You quickly crouched down and watched. "Avatars." Lo'ak whispered. "Report it to dad." Kiri instructed Lo'ak. Lo'ak rolled his eyes but did so.

"Dad can you hear me?" "Yes Lo'ak what is it?" "We spotted some avatars. They have military clothing and mashine guns." Meanwhile Neytiri and Neteyam were listening. "What do you mean by 'we' and where are you?!" Lo'ak sighed. "We are at the bunker and Y/n, Kiri, Spider and Tuk are here too..."

Jake, Neytiri and Neteyam were stunned and panicked. "Stay quiet and try to get away quietly we are on our way there." "Yes sir."

All of you started slowly walking away when one of them grabbed Tuk suddenly.

You gasped. And all of you started communicating in Na'vi. "Let her go!" You demanded. "Speak English you freaks!"
Q

uaritch screams at you all pulling your hair. You hiss. One of them starts threatening Tuk. "Leave her alone!" Lo'ak screams. "Woah you suddenly know English." Quaritch grins. "You're Sally's aren't you?" Lo'ak flips him off and hisses. "Where is your father?" None of you answer and he's starting to get pissed. He sees Spider. "You think you're one of them?" "He's one of us!" You scream. "No he isn't he's-.. Miles?" "I go by Spider not Miles." He hisses. Quaritch decides to just call over the ship.

The ship starts going back for them. While waiting you hear Neytiri's calls. You were all relieved but didn't let them to notice.

Jake and Neytiri attacked them and all of you ran in an instant. Neteyam decided to help his parents fight even though he was told to wait. You carry Tuk since she's young and a bit slow. Kiri and Spider ran together but Spider slipped and fell down. Kiri tried to help him but Neytiri didn't let her.

All of you got home safely but you lost Spider. All of you were upset mostly Kiri. Neytiri was soothing them. Jake called you over pissed.