💌-𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘨

Punz, and dream rather known as the blond duo, commly seen togather as they are very much roommates. If not on camra they are cuddling, they have been doing there stuff senice highschool years.

About 10 years they had a online friend best known as sapnap, he lives miles away, however the blonds are always happy  to help, and drop answer the male.

Midnight in Florida, 11pm Texas time.
.
Sapnap was awake surpisgly. His sisters fighting..with his parents. Sapnap had a bigger room then the girls, and they always complained and complained about him having  it nagging  there favoriting  parents to give them his room to share.

Sapnap groned and laid on his bed, sick of this consent fighting over his room. His sisters and him turfully  never will, and never did get along growing up.

Sapnap was in many sports growing up and if he was enjoying himself in the sport, his sisters would join, and make sure he knew he was terrible and a shadow  underneath.
Though sapnap was oldest.

"But mom I'm younger I should have the room, his stupid setup can't need that much space"  Aurora cried.

"No buts young lady you're bother pays for his r-" mother said.

And another tantrum  was made as his father walked in.

"Nicholas you're 19 turning twenty next mouth.. can't u give ur sisters the room, u could just box up the equipmen-" his father said.

Sapnap leaned up on his arm, "I couldn't box up, what I work on father."

"You could find a job where you leave ur room" father sudjusted.

"Or I just move out" sapnap huffed, "its not like u give a damn you only care abt Aurora and anatily"

His father was astonished, hearing what his son said to him, "do not call me a neglectful  father"

"You always take the girls side." Sapnap shot back looking at the clock.

"This is why I was aginst you drawing the online bullshit Nicholas" his father's voice rained.

"I found a passion, my sisters couldn't screw up for me. I tried it your way and anything I liked they ruined" Sapnap snaped.

He was sick and tired of the blaten favoritism. Sick and tired of everything in this house.

Need a free babysitter. Oh yeap automatically  was pushed onto the eldest. He had plans? His parents always froced him to cancel.

"That's what siblings do they take after there rolemodel" father snaped.

"I let them have every sport I liked the one I hated you  reemed  me for leaving. I fuckinf adored soccer. But no senice Aurora didn't make the team and I did I had to stop  playing" sapnap Saif eyes teary, "so I found a escape"

"And you're just gonna let my escape be pushed down once more because of my spoiled sisters, they wouldn't need the room I'd you didn't buy them shit they didn't need" sapnap added.

He was upset. And so so tired of being treated like a dirty floor mat.

"Youre the eldest -" his father said.

"You said that senice I was ten. Fucking ten"  sapnap hissed,  "when I move our they can have my damn room"

Sapnap was gay and experiments alot on expiclly  his floor. So that's gonna be fun.

"You have a week then" his father said leaving the room, "don't yell"

Sapnap rolled his eyes and went to get boxes.

"Nick what you doin?" Mother asked.

"Boxing up his nonsense so we can have the room" ataliy said.

Sapnap cleared his thought, "im boxing up all of it and leaving this shitty house"

His mom went white... he was one of the reasons they could pay rent.

"You don't have ehnogh to if you wanted" Aurora said  luaghing.

"I make a 1000 a mouth if not more depending on donos and viewer count" sapnap hummed.

Sapnap lied he made way more then that a month he had alot of subs. But why would he disclose  it? His sisters would cry to there dad and he'd be paying there expiseces.

Sapnap returned to his room, getting right to packing up.

"Nick you're serious?" MOM said from the door.

"Father pretty much kicked me out over the bedroom he gave me" sapnap said, "so yeah"

He sat up in his gaming chair.

It took him four days to have everything ready to go, and a place to go.

However he never told his friends.
.
~
𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘨