💌-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Spinning. Questioning if the choice is right. A tough internal  war always.

I'm gonna meet my long term online  bestfriends, for the frist time, of coruse I haven't been on a plane in a very long time.

That thought didn't help his nerves. As he looked at flights. The soonest at the time he wishes was next Tuesday.

Sapnap nipped his lip and hovered over the button before harper booked it meowing.

"You must really want to meat patch" sapnap said luaghing abit kissing the top of his head.

He got a meow and a sway of a tail nodding from the kitten.

'Can cats understand us?' Sapnap thought, shocked by reaction.

Harper got up and flocked pretty much looking for a toy.

Blond duo

Hey is next Friday good? Harper decided to book the ticket.

>pff. Yeah.

>>Harper must be excited to met patch.

Yeah I'm thinking so to. Alright well cya yall in a week🩷

>can't wait!

I sent them a heart. A bloody heart?. Why is my own beating so abornorally fast, so oddly. And unnecessarily fast.

I haven't felt this senice middles school for Anastasia, she dated me for a week before I found our she had other men..

Last i herd she works at the most slutty strip bar in Texas, slutty bunnies.

Wait... is this a crush.? Do I have a crush. On. My bestfriends senice I was 11.

Never really th-.. he'd blink abit and reambered one persfit time.

Flashback

Sapnap was sitting  on call playing arsenal with punz, dream and q. Sapnap was abosutly just dominating.

"Good boy  sap" Dream said joining sapnap on his ledge.

Sapnap blushed  in reality, looking at a mirror blinking abit before looking back.

"G-goodboy?  Why you talking to me like you're screwing me dream" sapnap grumbled as he shoot another person.

"To be honstly babyboy. I would" Dream Said persumaly  red.

"Room for another" punz chuckled abit.

"Listen- stop planing what you're gonna do to sapnap later"  quackity said. Almost jealous like.

"Mm.. well maybe I'll have to take em up on it later" sapnap said.

Certinly a tint in his pants. Not understanding why his bestfriends was getting him hard, with this sensual flirting.

'God damn. Why I'm I getting horny rn' sapnap thought.

The game contuied and the blonds left it in the past. Sapnap sitting there with a uncomfortable  felling in his tight jeans.

Sapnap killed dream, "suck it bitchboy"

"I could have you on you're pretty knees. Bent down sucking  my cock in moments" Dream grumbled in the mic.

Sapnap went to thinking abt it. Dream got a whimpers.

"Save that for being filled both end baby" punz flirted.

That picture was all sapnap needed. A sweet moan sliped out.

And well the blonds went to gay land.

"Jesus- u sound good moanin" quackity  Saif.

Sapnal embreassly left the call ended stream.

"Fuck! I moaned thinking of my own friends- fucking me. They wore just jokeing around they wornt being serious!" Sapnap said whining looking at his evident issue.

He headed to the onsweet. And 'took a shower'

I blushed reambering that. I like them I fucking  like my bestfriends...

Blond duo

Reamber the stream where  you two pretty much said you wore gonna screw me.

>what about it?

Just randomly had a flashback...

A sudden  relastion aswell.

I want.

My bestfriends.
To fuck
          Me
~
.
Ooo