💌-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Online bestfriends... meeting for the frist in reality  can be scary... or good

'They want to meet me?' Sapnaps mind repeated as he moved for harper to cuddle up with him.

"Purr why would they want to meet me.. I'm not that spical" sapnap said

His cat licked to dissagree.

"What is it missy?" Sapnap said kissing her forehead... "right  I'm talking to a cat"

Sapnap sighed resting his eyes as his mind races. His friends certinly wanting his attention

He looker at the notification  wall.

Punzy

>sap??

Sapnap?

Nicholas cage

Nicki

Answerr us

Pissbaby😖

Sapnap?! Everything okay.

Why aren't you answering?!

Sapnap. Sapp.

To soon?

Honstly  sapnap just didn't know what to say, it was never recking meeting  the boys... that helped him relized what he was.

He was never a stright as he thought he was. He got up streching abit deciding on retaile therapy for things he needed.

Food. And picked out fruiture  to come to his apartment.

Sapnap answered them both.

sorry I was froced to go shopping.

Around a month later.
.

Sapnap had been happy living  alone. As he for once joined the discord call chat.

"Sapnap!- you okay you've been ghost for a mouth" dream said.

"I was abt to pack up and drive my ass to texas" punz said.

"Oh- I just got busy my bad" sapnap said sipping water.

"We're not recording you seem like there's something u wanna say- we're waiting for everyone" Dream said.

"Mm... I moved out" sapnap said quietly as alot of discord joining.

"Oh nice man-" punz and dream said, "hey guys"

"What we miss cicos" quackity  said, "oh sap ur here to"

Sapnap rolled his eyes as a loud meow in the mic was herd.

"Hello to you to purrbaby" Dream luaghed abit as well a cat yelling match started.

Patches meowed into the mic and harper did for awhile.

"Those two need a playdate' Karl giggled.

"Hey dream when am I getting the visa" George whined.

"Visa? Thought it was a joke. I'm not ready for such steps" Dream said as everyone joined the smp.

George huffed pretty everyone knee in the call george was ase but really set on making dream his just to get to the US.

So using the taller blond asscently. And it pissed punz and sapnap off.

"George find some random whore who will do anything for u bc ur famous" punz growled.

Poor choice of words, but it's a common thought that fans that screw celebrities are whores for the famous individual.

Sapnap hummed, "punz it's frustrating  yes, but don't need to use harsh  words."

The group did the lore stream. And of coruse after the Dreamteam and punz stayed to answer questions.

Chat:dream and george yall ever getting together?

"Mm. Probably  not, I'm not actully into him it's fanservice" dream said.

George went quiet.

Chat;so we ain't getting a dreamteam meet up?

"Unless george finds someone who loves him to marry him in the us" punz said.

Chat:any of u have a crush from the smp?

"Uhhhhh' the blonds said persoumly  red.

Punzs hand frozed  up.

"I think I may.. but I won't say anything for certin quiet yet" sapnap said softly.

"Mm. We diffently do."  The blonds said.

11am Florida

Dream has liked sapnap senice he was 13. Now he's 21. And punz knew it. Punz has also adminted it to dream but his was way later at him being 17 and dream being 15.

Sapnap was only 13 at the time.. and struggling so the never adminted it to there crush. But those two wore simping. And hard for the shorter, younger male.
~
.
Ooo~

And yeah ik this book is written diffrently. I just am trying something alittke diffrent.