💌-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Frist hand embressment.. right after publicly  getting fucked on stream.

I'm a dumbass I should never of sucked of clay on stream. Never ever should of.

Looking at my wrists I have been cleaned for about 3 years.. arms filled with self harm scars.. taking a razor...

Not one.

Not.    Two
            Not three...

A drop the the floor of a stainless steal and laying on the wall.

Dream

I was trying to open the door hearing what I guess was a razor..  I looked at punz.

"Sapnap darling open this door" punz begged.

We. Knew his past with selfharm.. he called me crying at fifteen.. he promised me he would never again.

He didn't answer   I sigh and kick the door in seeing him curlled up in the conner naked.

"Baby-?! What happend" I say running to cradle him as punz got the badges.

Sapnap pushed his phone to us.... as he cried into me.

I looked at it and saw... RED.

"I'm gonna kill that not found bitch" I growl.

'Sapnap. Fucking let's two men do him like a whore. And took what is mine!'

I grumble, "is that why my bueaiful  boy is bleeding from his wrists"

Sapnap nodded crying, "also k-kinda embressinf someone clipped right when dream started posing me.."

"Well we will have them stop sprendinf that okay baby? But damn you do so good for us' punz said softly, wrapping the males arms with bandages.

Me and punz shocked the wonders in kisses, "hoe about a nice hoodie hm? From one of us"

Sapnap nodded  as I carried him out having a clingy  pretty  ravernette on my shirt.. God I love his clingyness.

"Baby to get dress you have to let got for a moment" punz said.

"Nuuu" the fussy raverent said.

"Well if you're gonna be like this maybe he'd like another round?" I say with a smirk.

Sapnap huffed and unlocked me, "my ass still hurts. And ik just very clingy to my hot tops"

We both went red hoodie covering his hoodie soon ans some loose shorts. I watched as he limped to go check on the cats.

"How'd his ass fell punz?" I ask softly.

"Amzing arounf my fat cock. Next time I wanna hear the pretty thing screaming names." Punz said.

I nodded. Sap would around so darn sluttly filled with us both down there.

I grab my phone and start up on the treat 'please stop  spreading  the clip of me moaning and praising sap, and punz joining //*georgenotfound*// please stop being a bitch and quiet tagging my boyfriend you know his damn history.'

I got off as I herd punz being pushed on my gaming chair.. I smiled seeing sapnap xuddle punzy.

"I've been kidnapped by the cuddlelord"  punz joked.

"Well cuddle lord did get his ass slamed with you're cock. So please fuckinf do after care daddy~" sapnap giggled.

Punz smiled and rubbed our baby's legs, "keep that  for the bed when we're messing it with our cum"

Sapnap blinked blushing. "Odd idlongy  there.."

"Indeed it is but he's very indeed  horney" I joked.
~
.
Aweee.