💌-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Suddenly realizing he wanted his bestfriends dick. In him.

3pm Florida time.

The blonds wore red. There crush mentioned  there blunted attempt on saying they wanted to fuck him. And the heart emoji

"Why would he flash to that? You think.. he wants us? Like- want want us" punz said blushing looking at the phone.

"A man can hope. A man can hope" Dream groned, "I honstly want to see how petheic he looks being stuffed full of dick in the mouth"

Punz hummed softly, "m. I wanna screw him til his legs refuse to work"

The two blonds wore now more eager then ever. Ever to meet there  friend.

Not a normal kind. They wore horny. And secerly in there diluted sex driven, obessed minds.

The hopped to be active with sapnap. In a sexual regard.

"We could never tell george  tho he's so fucking obessed with u" punz scoffed.

"Hes gonna find out a way, sapnap has jealously  issues punz" dream hummed..
~
Skipping to when sapnap arrived.
.
The cats darted off to patches room  to play as soon as harper was let out.

"They are so cute togather" sapnap giggled.

Unknown to sap, his friends both stareing at holes... they'd like to be so deep inside.

Sapnao turned around, "something on ur mind"

'How'd you look naked' the blonds thought.

"Whyd you mention us offering to fuck you?" Punz asked.

Sapnap bit his lip, "ain't it soon to be asking-?"

"Mm hiding something? Bc honstly I'd let you suck my dick when you want" Dream said.

Sapnap blushed before running off and hiding in a closet.

Sapnap interenlly panicking. Thinking his friends would hate him. He fucking blushed at what he presumed  to be a utter joke.

Inside he wanted the dick anywhere he could take it inside of him.

"He totally  likes that idea dre. Mmm" punz said nugging dream.

Who wore they kidding they got off at night thinking abt fucking the raven.

They went and found sapnap, sapnap isntenly clung to punz.

Saying never to leave.

They never herd, or seen sapnap act like this but punz just picked up the shorter, "im not going anywhere"

They ended up on punzs bed sapnap cuddled up close being clingy. Dream was on Uber  eats.

"Nuggies?" Dream asked the younger.

Sapnap nodded knowing dream  knew his chickflia order by heart. He told dream it once, but dream memorized it.

Any peice of information the duo  was given about sap? They memorized like no other.

They ordered the chickflia and sapnap stayed clingy to punz.

"So clingy aren'tch" punz teased.

Sapnap looked up, "I've always  been clingy I just haven't gotten cuddles in years" his head returned to punzs chest.

Punz hummed softly thinking of a oddly persfic think that involved sapnap bounchimg... and why he'd be clingy.

Food soon arrived and punz unforntly lost his cuddle buddy to nuggies.

"Mm.." the duo hummed wanted to be having fun with sapnap rn.

"So. Whyd you asked abt me thinking abt the joke?" Sapnap looked.

The duo sighed, "that couldn't be further from a joke."
.
~
Ooo