💌-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Favoritism every child's worst nightmare; til they end it.

6am taxas
.
Next moring  sapnap woke up  to the smell for food. And his sisters being gremlins. And whining about what was cooked.

He'd sigh  and wonder out to the kitchen, "morin ma'" sapnap said.

"Moring nick" mother said.

Sapnap smiled, "need a hand?'

Sapnap was always the kindest  of the three siblings, "im good thank you honey"

He was given a plate of eggs and Mapple bacon with a peice of toast.

"Fell free to eat in ur room considering  ur sisters don't like seeing u shirtless" his mother said.

Sapnap rolled his eyes, "alright ma. I mean dad does it all the time I don't understand them"

Sapnap headed back to his room eatting his food, smiling at his cat who will defiantly  come with him.

"Hey purrbaby" sapnap smiled petting his kitten, harper was her name.

He got a meow and the cat stole some egg noming it.

"Really? Purr you take my egg?" Sapnap sighed eatting his bacon.

The cat was his only thing to give him any touch, or snuggles. Sapnap missed the days where his mother would hold him and play with his hair while they watched sponge Bob.

Before his sisters, was the best years off his life, then came meeting punz and dream speaking of.

Blond duo

>dream >>punz none sap

>sapnap you haven't streamed in so ever in awhile what's up?

My parents and sisters are trying to make me give up my soundproof room bc it's bigger.

>>what? Really do they even know what a 19 year old does-

You don't need to know either.

>not the only one. Sap. Not the only one.

>>anyways so when can we stream agin.

Maybe a few weeks. At most I got to fix there favoritism  yk.

>alright

Sapnap went offline
.

Sapnap smiled abit. God he loved those two blonds, unknown if it was more then puppy love, or even just pure pathonic.

Sapnap finshed his food. And returned the plate.

"Ma' is it okay if I take harper to my apartment" sapnap asked.

"She is you're cat u gave me ur allowance  to buy her so yeah" mother said.

He smiled feeding his fur baby.

As he moved his boxes to the car. His sisters followed him our.

"Youre taking the family  pet like a dick?" Aurora hissed.

"I payed for the family pet and I take care of her so let me think about it." Sapnap said tapping his chin, "yes"

He slamed his trunk once it was full of his compter  stuff, chair desk ech.

He then returned inside ingorinf his sisters badgering, what he's gotten used to doing over the years on liveing in this toxic place.

Sapnap stopped in his room slaming some plushies into a unsealed box before moveinf one to his bookshelf packing them up.

"Yeah yeah whatever mom even said she's my cat" sapnap said, "she's been my emotional  support for years now"

Tapping boxes shut laying them bed stuff and books. And shoveing them on the floor of the back seat. As he went back in grabing the crate his little angel came in and grabing the last box of his clothes to put in.

He got his cat all packed to before fanilly the cat.

"What you doing Nicholas  hazel stays here" father said blocking the way.

"Her name isn't even hazel. Her name is is harper and yeah she's comeing with me she's my support animal" sapnap hissed pushing passed, he put the litter box in the backseat and harper in the front passages.
Before turning around and getting smacked.

"That car stays here  young man" father said.

"Ma' said i could take her senice I payed for her, Belial" sapnap said going in for one last thing locking the car to make sure.

He grabed his last item and went to his car opeinf getting in.

He let harper out to roam the car as he buckled up and left.

A few hours on interstates, he's never felt more free. He can fanilly just be himself.
.
~
Oo