💌-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Touch striped for 11 years, oh it's something his friends can handle.

Sapnap was scooped up into cuddles. The boys smiling softly. A tad blush on there faces.

The blonds have inviosnaed  this. Hours past and they passed out cuddled up like lovers on the couch sapnap clung tightly on them.

three days have passed and the blonds have been fruity.

From anywhere from mentioning how fat saps ass is, to slapping it kissing him.

"Something you two want or some?"

The duo looked at echother. "We want you"

"Romanticly?" Sapnap said bitting a chip from punzs hand.

"Yeah. We would like to share you" Dream said.

Sapnap refusing to not ve clung on them was what made them want this so desperate.

"Of crouse" sapnap said kissing them both passionately, "yall are gonna have to wait to fill my ass."

"Mm. Fine" the duo said.

Soon they optted to stream sapnap sitting on dreams bed in his hoodie.

"Hey gogy!" Sapnap said.

George ingored sapnap, "hey dream have you considered my offer"

"I decline. George  in taken" Dream said annoyed.

Sapnals jealously rose.. punz was aseeel.

"by mwa" George said.

Sapnap got up and crawled under dreams desk  pulling his pants down. "Mm no. Not by youuuu-"

Sapnap blushed at the gaint think he planed on sucking on. And well sapnap took it all in dream moaned soft mouthing.

'Oh my little boy u do look hot sucking my dick'

Sapnap responded by grabing dreams thighs.  Sucking rougher.

"Dre you okay?" George asked.

Sapnap sucked even more.

"Yeah-" dream rolled back abit his hands in the ravens hair tightly.

He grabed his phone aswell and took a picture sending it to punz. 'Ain't he so pretty'

Punz smiled and replied, 'God he looks hot stuffed full of dick in that mouth of his'

'Agreed. Fuck I'm enjoying it so much rn.'

'Mm I can't stop stareing at the pic'

"Dreamie baby?" George whined.

"Hurp~ s-sapp" Dream moaned loud. "You murp wonders'

"Sapnaps there?!" George huffed.

"Yeah. Uh he's mine and dres bf. And clearly got jealous bc God he looking fabulous" punz groned. "Dre room for more?"

"Mm~ his other hole is empty" Dream moaned.

Punz smirked and went to join. And just what the two had mentioned on that arsenal stream. Sapnap was getting face fucked, fucked.

And God he looked so damn good with dick in him... and dream even noticed sapnap was pretty.. big down there.

"Oh Jesus  baby~ so darn.. Mm good' punz groned.

This contuied soon sobs of geotge was herd screeching how its not fair. Sapnao got it.

Causing the cum, wrecked boy to cry and run to the bathroom

Sap

Washing myself up, cleaning out my mouth. George is right I'm no good expiclly for two extronadety hot men.

I'm no good, a terrible lover. Balled and crying in the bathtub as my cum dripping ass cleans up.

I couldn't belive I did it... publicly on call with them... I thought suckinf dream off would be funny....

But now I relize my decision is so embressing.. think you're mom rooting g you on from out of the door after you did it.
~.
OH DEAR