I love everything you do.

"Hey König," Spade began, "how long would ya stay at my grave, hypothetically."

König stared at him for a moment before frowning and shrugging. "I don't like to talk of you dying. But as long as possible." He mumbled, reaching a hand to rest on Spades shoulder. He smiled warmly but looked away after a moment and his expression fell.

"Why do you care for me?" Spade asked, his voice pathetically sad. "How could you not hate me?"

König shook his head and snaked his hand up to cup Spades face. "Because there is hope for you. You give me the will to get up in the morning."

Spade scoffed and turned his gaze back to König. That mask of a strong soldier he always wore dropped. All that sat infront of König now was a man who never got the love he deserved. Tears pricked Spades eyes but he quickly swiped them away. He wrapped an arm around Königs neck and pulled him close, now resting his back on the armrest of the couch. König peppered kisses to Spades neck and cheek, making the shorter giggle.

"I don't deserve you, König." Spade mumbled under his breath. 

"No no, I don't deserve you, Klaus." König retorted, leaning back to make eye contact with Spade, his arms on either side of him. "You are the definition of perfect."

"That's a bit of a stretch." Spade laughed, reaching a hand up to card through Königs hair. König pressed a kiss to his forehead and smiled. 

"It's not!" König said. "I could compliment every part of you right now!"

Spade laughed, his head falling back. "Be my guest."

König shuffled to sit with his hips flush with Spades. He ran a hand through Spades hair, gently kissing his forehead.

"I love your hair, running my hands through it, tugging on it, styling it for you."

König moved down to kiss around Spades eyes and his nose.

"Your eyes. God I love your eyes! I could look at them for an eternity if you gave me the chance."

Spade chuckled and König cupped his cheeks with his hands.

"Your face is just beautiful. I can't begin to describe it all! Your neck, I love biting and kissing it. I love leaving marks where everyone can see." König shuffled down and gently nipped at Spades throat. 

"For someone so anxious normally, you sure do get bold in private." Spade mumbled, his hand covering his mouth to hide any noises. König leaned back and chuckled.

"You bring out the best of me, Newbold." König snaked his hand down and grabbed Spades hand, gently pressing a kiss to the palm. "I love your hands, how they fit perfectly with mine and the things you can do with them."

Spade smiled dumbly and just stared at König, his gaze never moving. "I get the point, König. You love me."

"You sure? I said every part of you!" König hurriedly asked pouting slightly. Spade nodded and sat up to pull König into a hug. Spade buried his face in Königs neck and tightened the grasp his arms had around him. "I don't want you to die, Klaus. Promise me you won't."

"We're in the military, big guy. I don't think I can guarantee that." Spade replied, his voice muffled since he hadn't moved. König sighed and pulled Spade impossibly closer. He began to tear up and Spade pulled away to gently kiss away his tears as they fell. "Hey, hey. No need to cry. We'll both meet again in another life."

König pressed an oddly aggressive kiss to Spades lips and  pulled away quickly, beginning to shake. He shook his head hurriedly. "I don't want to think about that."

"I know you don't. I don't either, but it'll happen eventually. Did you think I was immortal?"

König chuckled and relaxed slightly. Spade laid down and pulled König to rest on his chest. König wrapped his arms tightly around Spades torso and listened to his heartbeat. Spade ran his hand through Königs hair and smiled. 

"I'll try not to die."