Breaking up

"I'm breaking up with you!" Jennie shouted at the figure sitting in front of her.

Rosie gasped in surprise as she watched the two back and forth nervously.

"Lisa..don't you hear what I said? I want to break up with you!" Jennie emphasised again.

Their maknae just let out soft chuckles. "Okay...let's break up."

"Lisayah...I think she was serious this time around." Rosie whispered under her breath.

"Uh huh.." The younger girl replied back nonchalantly without even looking up.

Jennie literally growled in anger. Before she could jump onto her girlfriend in retaliation, Jisoo held her back.

"It's just a game, Jenduke. Let it go."

"She made me go bankrupt! She can't do that!"

"She can and it's all your fault. She warned you not to buy that property earlier but you didn't listen." Jisoo reminded her.

Jennie just bangs on the table hard, accidently overturned the board games making all their pieces flying over the floor before she stormed out from the living room. Few seconds later they heard the bedroom door slam loudly.

Two pairs of eyes turned simultaneously to look at Lisa who was currently busy tidying up the mess on the floor while humming softly.

"Erm..shouldn't you go and check on Jennie unnie?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "She just needs time to calm down."

Jisoo looked at the closed door suspiciously. "Really? It doesn't seem like a small thing."

"It's okay, Jisoonie. It's fine." Lisa said confidently.

Jisoo nodded her head. "Okay, if you say so. Any idea what we are going to do now since Jenduke already spoiled our game night?"

"Can we order dinner?" Rosie piped up excitedly.

Lisa scrunched up her forehead. "I totally remembered that we had dinner like just 2 hours ago?"

"Supper then. Let's order supper. You need to feed us since you are the host, Lisayah."

"Yeah..I want chicken." Jisoo then added.

Before Lisa could reply, the bedroom door opened again and this time Jennie shuffled back to the living room slowly. Lisa stopped tidying up as she watched the usual pout appear on Jennie's face. She immediately stood up and opened up her arms.

As Jennie walked straight into her arms, Lisa let out a small smile and hugged her girlfriend close. "You feeling okay, now?"

She felt Jennie nodded her head before she mumbled out her apology. "I'm sorry, Lili. I don't really want to break up."

"I know, Nini. I'll never let you go that easily either way." Lisa rubbed Jennie's back comfortingly.

She turned slightly to the other two when she heard a small scuffle on their couch. Lisa's eyes widened in surprise as she watched Rosie's hand over Jisoonie's mouth.

"Erm..you two can just ignore us here. She's just saying that you both look cute."

From the way Jisoonie's eyes widened and how she shook her head Lisa knew that's not what the older girl wanted to say at all. She then watched in amusement as Rosie pulled Jisoo toward her kitchen.

"We'll go check on our snacks."

Lisa waited until both figures disappeared from the hall before she looked down at her girlfriend, pulling her closer.

"Hey..come here, Nini. Everything's fine."

No replies. Jennie just grabbed the back of Lisa's hoodie tight in her fists.

"We are going to order fried chicken for supper. Do you want anything?"

"No.." Lisa heard Jennie muffled from the front of her.

Lisa kissed the side of Jennie's head. "You sure? We need to be a good host..So you need to eat something too..So what do you want? Ice cream? Spicy noodles?"

"I'm embarrassed. I want to dig a hole then hide in it. Jisoonie will not let this go."

Lisa let out a small chuckle. "What? That you try to break up with me over Monopoly? Then are you going to leave me here with those two?"

"Nuh uh. I'll dig a hole big enough for us two. Then we are not going to see anyone for years."

"You are cute. Don't worry, I'll talk to Jisoonie. I'm not gonna let her tease my girlfriend." Lisa assured Jennie.

"You are our maknae, Lili. She'll just ignore you."

"Not if I agree to pay for Dalgom's grooming for 3 months."

"She's going to make it really expensive for you."

"Everything's worth it for my girlfriend's happiness." Lisa replied, boasting.

Before Jennie could reply, they heard Jisoonie shout from the kitchen. "Yah! Lovebirds! Are you two done, making up? Chaeyoung is getting hungry already. And Lisayah..you know you are paying for this too right?"

"Yes, Jisoonie. I will order soon." Lisa replied.

Jennie raised her eyebrows when she heard that. Though they were all paid for their activities as their contracts, amongst the members, she knew Lisa earned the least. However, her girlfriend never complained and will be the first one to treat them to food whenever they are together. And it should not be a surprise for her when Lisa again offered to pay for Dalgom's grooming just so their oldest stopped teasing her. It's about time that she took care of this herself.

"Go order for me. I want spicy noodles. You don't have to worry about Jisoonie. I can handle her, myself."

"You sure?" Lisa asked hesitantly.

"Yes, don't worry." She kissed Lisa's cheek giving assurance.

Lisa grinned wide. "Assa, that's my girl!"