Sleepy Lili

Chongah, you know what made my life harder right now? Do you want to know?" Jisoo suddenly asked out of nowhere. 

They were currently on their monthly movie night but no one in the room was paying attention.

"Not really, Jisoonie. I don’t really.." Before Rosie could finish her sentence, Jisoo continued on.

"You see…we are getting older nowadays but then we can't help our inner child to act out sometimes. That's because we are too focused on our training when we are young so I understand that we are enjoying life right now."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Jisoo gestured to Jennie’s figure who was currently sprawling out in the middle of the sofa taking up more space than necessary. She doesn't need to mention the teddy bears surrounding her.

"I get that you need your teddy while watching a movie but do you need ALL five of them with you?"

Jennie just rolled her eyes. "I do what I want." 

"See that Chaeng! That's what I'm talking about. She's not being a good host right now."

The Australian just shrugged her shoulders. "She gave me popcorn and nuggets. I have my snacks and drinks here. It's okay for me."

Jennie smirked. "Thanks, hubby. Yah, Chu! You should be grateful. I gave you chickens didn't I?"

"At least give me a chair to sit on. How am I going to enjoy my chicken if I'm sitting on the floor like a barbarian? Even Chaeng got a sofa for herself. Give me some space on yours, Jenduke."

"Nuh uh. Its first come first serve basis. My teddies here will not move and don't dare touch it if you don't wanna sleep on the floor tonight too." Jennie warned as Jisoo tried to push one of the teddies off the sofa.

"This is not what movie night and sleepover are supposed to be…." Jisoo whined.

"Jisoonie you can take my chair. I don’t mind sitting on the floor." Rosie offered. 

Before Jisoo could reply they heard the front door open and close before their maknae appeared on the doorway.

"Hi, guys. Sorry I'm late. The dance practice finished late."

"Liliiii….you are here.." Jennie ran towards their maknae before she jumped onto the taller girl.

Jisoo watched in amusement as Lisa laughed as she caught the shorter girl just in time. She shook her head at the two. Who are they kidding? They totally have feelings for each other. They just didn't want to acknowledge it. She still remembered how during Blackpink House, Jennie was in a bad mood for weeks after she saw an episode where Lisa gave Rosie and her a piggyback ride. She didn't care that Lisa gave them due to their maknae losing a bet with Rosie or because the producer asked her to do it with Jisoo. No. Jennie just wanted Liss to give it to her too. 

Instead she just slammed things around her and was moody throughout until Lisa figured out what's bothering Jennie and picked up Jennie in her arms bridal style in one of their final episodes. It's cheesy and corny if you think about it, but it's just them being themselves. 

What's funnier is that even now, long after those episodes it seemed Jennie was still clinging to their maknae like this. She can't help but let out a small chuckle when Lisa just walked into the living room and sat onto the sofa with Jennie still in her arms. Like she weighs nothing.

"What did you catch there, monkey?"

Lisa beamed. "A cute mandu, Jisoonie."

Rosie threw a few chips towards their directions. "Boo….it sounds cheesy..booo."

Jisoo watched as Lisa pushed three of Jennie's teddies off the sofa before she laid back against the arm of the sofa. Jennie didn't say anything, instead she made herself comfortable as she laid herself down, half her body on top of Lisa. 

"Yah..why did she get to do that?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie put up her head slightly looking down at her teddies on the floor before she shrugged nonchalantly. "Cause she is the one who bought it for me and she needs space for her long legs." 

Jisoo rolled her eyes as she muttered under her breath. "Biased much.."

Ignoring her, Jennie turned back towards Lisa. "Li.. I saved dinner for you. Are you hungry?"

Lisa just shook her head. "I'm more sleepy than hungry right now. Sorry, I don't think I could join you watching a movie tonight. I can hardly keep my eyes open as it is."

"Okay, why don't you take a nap. I'll wake you when the movie finishes."

Lisa let out a small yawn before closing her eyes. "Thanks, I owe you one." 

"No worries, Lili. Just rest."

"Lisa..don't forget tomorrow you got a date with me." Rosie pipes up suddenly.

"But.." Jennie leaned up and started to protest.

"Don't worry. I'll get you something nice tomorrow." Lisa spoke up without opening her eyes as she rubbed Jennie’s back comfortingly.

Jennie smiled before she rested her head back at the juncture of Lisa’s neck. 

Jisoo pretends to shudder in disgust. "You two make me want to throw up." 

Jennie turned to face the older girl. "Eat your chicken, Chu. And just watched the movie."

"But how can I do that when you hogged the sofa!"

"Shhhhh!! Jisoonie..the good part is coming.." Rosie interjected.

"Yah..It's just Frozen why…"

"Chu…shhhhh... Lisa's sleeping." Jennie said.

Sure enough she could see Lisa had already fallen asleep. "I don't.."

"Shhhhhhushhh…shhhh" Both Jennie and Rosie said at the same time.

Jisoo shook her head. They really need to learn to respect their elders.