No we are not - Part 3

Jennie was in the living room at her parent's house when she saw the Instagram post that tagged her. She usually silent her notifications settings as Dr Kang advised. That's because most of her anxiety episodes relate to her social media activities. Hence the reason Dr Kang suggested that she reduce her screen time. Only this time she couldn't do it. How is she going to keep track of Lisa if she closes off her notification? Jisoo and Rosie already chose to keep mum about Lisa's whereabouts. Well they don't know that she's still keeping an eye on her girlfriend. Even via Instagram.

And yes, Lisa is still her girlfriend. She didn't care what others thought. Lisa said she'll be waiting and she's hoping that her girlfriend remembered her promise to her. She just needed to have a few more days to finalise her plans before she called Lisa and begged her to take her back. Her girlfriend has been saint all this time and she wouldn't take advantage of it anymore.

Though as soon as she saw the latest Instagram post under her girlfriend's hashtag #Lalisa her eyebrows furrowed deep. Apparently Lisa went back to Thailand on their break. Jisoonie and Rosie didn't mention this to her when they met up earlier in the recording studio. She just thought Lisa was trying to avoid meeting her.

But here was the evidence that Lisa was not even in the same country as her. Having a good time with her mom and friends. Those were not the reason she was unhappy though. The part that made her mad was the woman who dared to hold her Lisa close like they were together. Diana. She's the only one who could hold Lisa like that, dammit!

What made her mad was Lisa knew that she didn't like her to be so close with Diana. She didn't know why she kept trying to make her jealous like this! She threw her phone away. She heard it crash against the wall but she didn't care. Kuma was startled awake from the sound but after watching his owner just pace back and forth in front of him, he let out a big yawn and went back to sleep.

Hearing the loud commotion, Mrs Kim came out from the kitchen and rushed towards her. "What happened?"

"That stupid monkey! She never listened to me! Who the heck did she think she was playing with? I've told her many times to keep her distance from that woman!"

"Hey, you need to calm down. Who's the monkey?"

"It's Lisaaaa.. mom! Keep up!"

"Keep your manners, Jennie Ruby Jane. You are in my house and that's my favourite daughter in law you are referring to."

"Mom! Why are you defending her! She went out with another woman and dared to flaunt it to the world to see!" Jennie stomped her foot.

"Well, since you left her, what do you think she is supposed to do? Become a nun?"

Jennie's eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh? You think I didn't know what you did to my daughter in law? If I'm in her shoes, I'll leave your ungrateful ass a long time ago."

"Mom!"

"What? I can swear too. You've taken her for granted for far too long, Jennie. I don't know what you expect from her. You broke up with her. She's a beautiful woman with a kind heart. And now she's heartbroken and she's vulnerable. Of course other women will line up to take advantage of that. I will too if I'm 20 years younger."

"Mom! You'll still be 10 years older than her! And I don't think she'll be into you."

"Please...she loved you and you came from me. I'm sure she would have loved me more if I was much younger. You'll never get a chance at all."

"She loves me, mom. Not loved. Not past. Still present."

"Oh wow...are you sure about that? You are here, yet she was there back in her hometown with a woman who loves her. You sure she's not tempted?"