Michyeosseo?

"Are you crazy?!" Jennie asked out loud as soon as she was at the doorway of the dressing room.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and then made eye contact with her hairstylist. "Just ignore her. She loves dramatic entrance."

The hairstylist let out a small chuckle and nodded her head. She continued with her work while Jennie walked further into the room. She's been working with the girls long enough to understand what Jisoo meant by dramatic Jennie. As of this moment, the other girl was slumped hard onto the sofa beside Jisoo's chair.

"Unnieeeee....why did you agree when they want to change our sitting arrangements?!"

Jisoo takes a deep breath and lets a few seconds pass before she answers. "It’s just a small matter. It's not like it's a big thing."

"No! Now I couldn't sit with Lisa!"

Jisoo raised her eyebrows. "You'll be sitting right beside us. It’s like 3 to 4 feet apart from ours. Why is it such a big thing?"

"Well...excuse me. She's my girlfriend so I would want to sit beside her."

Jisoo glanced at the hairstylist, and when they both made another eye contact, they both shook their head.

"You heard that, unnie? Do you think this is a big problem?" Jisoo asked her.

The hairstylist let out a small smile before she replied. "Jennie... Lisa's will be right there beside you. Besides , what does Lisa think about this?"

Jennie looked down at her lap and played with her fingers. "She said the same thing as Jisoonie."

"See... shouldn't you accept your girlfriend's decision then?" Jisoo added.

Jisoo grinned wide at the pout appearing on Jennie’s face now. It's so easy sometimes to tease the younger girl.

"Jenduke..it's just a short interview before our encore stage. Maybe 10 minutes max. So it wouldn't kill you if you guys sit a few feet apart from each other."

Jennie is now crossing her arms as her pout deepend.

As the hairstylist finished her job, Jisoo stood up and offered her hands. "Come on. We don't want to be late."

Jennie took the offered hand grudgingly. She knows she was being unreasonable, but she just wants to spend as much time possible with her girl whenever possible. Why do they need to spend time apart when they can be together?

As they walked towards the interview hall, she saw Lisa laughing with Rosie about something. She felt a smile coming to her face at the way Lisa freely laughed out loud without any care in the world. Looking at Lisa's cheerful smile made her mood brighter a bit. As if Lisa could feel her presence, the younger girl turned facing her and let out a bigger smile.

''Hi Nini...." Lisa called out.

Jennie let out a small smile before she took a seat beside Rosie. Okay, maybe she could do this. Maybe Jisoonie was right. Lisa will just be in her view either way. She shouldn't make such a fuss about it. But her opinion changed a few minutes later when she watched how Lisa kept hugging Jisoonie closer and even kissed Jisoonie hands when they were reminisience about their past. She forced a smile onto her face.

"You okay, unnie?" Rosie asked softly when the camera zoomed onto the other pair as Lisa pulled Jisoonie close again.

Jennie nodded her head. "I'm okay. I'm just tired."

"Don't worry, unnie. We just need to finish our encore, and then we will be done." Rosie assured her.

Jennie smiled and looked down. Yep, maybe if she doesn't look at how close Lisa and Jisoonie are, maybe she'll be okay to finish this interview.