How you like that?

"Lisayahhhhhh....."

"Lisaaaaaa....."

"Lisaaaaaayaaaaaaaa..."

"Shut up, Jenduke."

"Liiiiiisaaaaaaaaaa....."

"Man...I'm gonna throttle that monkey."

"Lisaaaayaaaaa."

"For the love of god, Lisa! Can you make it back faster! She's been calling you non-stop for the last 10 minutes!" Rosie shouted towards her phone.

"Wait..Chongah..I'm meeting my business partner. I can't just leave them. Can you please distract her or something? I need to go.." Lisa replied before she quickly hung up.

"Lisaaaaa..."

Jisoo turned towards Rosie as Jennie's voice rang out again calling out for Lisa. Rosie shook her head. "She's coming but not until her business partner leaves. You know how it is."

Jisoo nodded her head. Yes. Being a global ambassador for big brands does come with big responsibility. She understood why Lisa couldn't leave but at least she should pacify her clingy girlfriend first.

Jisoo walked towards the waiting room watching Jennie sitting on the sofa still in her encore outfits. In full pouting mode. Why..oh why...it's always her that needs to address this girl when she's in one of her moods. Usually, Jennie is in a good mood and hardly being difficult like this but as she's still recovering from a cold, the member's knew Jennie will either turn into clingy koala or be a moody witch.

She watched as Alison, Jennie's manager looked up at her with relief in her eyes. Oh she knows the feeling of helplessness when Jennie's in one of her moods. She saw Jennie open her mouth to call out Lisa's name once again but Jisoo put up her hands.

"Stop it...she's not outside. She's still with Celine's team." Jisoo started to explain.

Jennied huffed out loud before she threw the teddy bear beside her to the floor. "SHE's supposed to be here! She told me she will be here with me 5 minutes ago!!"

"Jenduke! Hey.. be reasonable.. You can't expect her to abandon her business partner just like that. That's rude!" Jisoo scolded.

Jennie's eyes started to tear up before she whined out. "But I feel sick..."

Alison stood up in alarm. "Wait here..I'll get a drink and medicine for you."

Jisoo understood why Alison chose to find a quick gateway, but now she was the one left alone with a crying Mandu by herself. Feeling slightly panicked, she called out for help. "Chaeng!!!!"

Rosie ran into the room. "Unnie...huh? What? What is it?"

Jisoo pointed to Jennie. "You handled that. I'm going to find that Monkey!"

After Jisoo left, Rosie pulled Jennie into her arms. "Wifeyy...shh..shh..what is it? Are you feeling sick right now? Maybe you can lie down first to make yourself feel better?"

Jennie shook her head. "Hubby..I want Lili!"

As Jennie continued sobbing quietly onto her shoulder, Rosie looked around the room when suddenly an idea popped up in her mind. Lisa asked her to distract Jennie.

"Unnie... our group photographer asked whether we wanted to pose in our encore clothes. But well I don't really know him that well. Could you maybe go first? I'm sure Lisa will be back soon and you'll need to make sure he took an appropriate picture for us? How's that sound?"