Did we really break up? - Part 2

"Weeee are never ever ever..getting back togetherrrr...and weeeee...are never ever ever.. getting backkk together.."

Sorn nodded her head along to the songs. Her best friend was having a moment so she let it be. When Rosie called her and told her about what happened, she quickly called Minnie and here they are currently accompanying Lisa at her apartment. Jisoo and Rosie have a commercial shoot and they didn't want to leave their maknae alone so they asked her to come and look over Lisa.

Minnie walked over with their snacks and they just sat side by side munching while watching Lisa pouring out her heart on the karaoke songs. Lisa has been singing heartbreak songs for the last 2 hours and she didn't have the heart to put a stop to it. She just hoped that now her Thai friend will finally see that being with Jennie just brought her heartaches in the end.

Jennie despite her tough bitchy persona that the public knew her for was still not brave enough to actually be in a relationship with Lisa. Until the day she finds the courage, their relationship will be headed to doom either way. Sorn knows Lisa was optimistic that Jennie will eventually see there's nothing to be afraid of but she herself has her doubts. That's because Jennie seemed to make herself elusive everytime Minnie or her came over for a visit or sleepover. Like she wants to pretend that if Lisa's close friend didn't see her they'll never know about their relationship.

It's sad if you think about it. How's one life was being controlled directly or indirectly by their fear of being found out. But she couldn't say anything as she was not in Jennie's place. She can't read her mind. If she did she would already be telling Lisa to get far away and leave South Korea for good.

But alas, here they are again. With Lisa having her heart broken by Jennie for the 3rd time. It's like they were playing merry go round. Something happened. They broke up. Usually because Jennie asked for it. Then Lisa will be heartbroken. They will try to be friends again since that's the only way for them to move forward as a group. Then they'll get back together and after several months of bliss, they'll break up again.

"Lis, do you want to rest for a sec? You've been singing non-stop for a while now." Minnie called out.

Lisa stopped singing while looking around her living room. "If I stop I will start to cry again and I don't want that."

"Do you want to talk about it instead? You can tell us everything and we will listen." Sorn offered.

Lisa shook her head. "I've talked enough. With Jisoonie, Rosie and you guys. But..if you could tell me there's something that I could do to stop thinking about what happened, then I'm open to suggestions."

"Do you still love her after all she's putting you through?" Minnie asked curiously at the sametime trying to distract Lisa from continuing with her singing.

It worked. Lisa stopped looking at the tv screen, shook her head. "I never stopped. You guys don't understand. She's the one. She's my everything. The reason I'm here as Lisa of Blackpink was because of her. She's been there in my life for nearly 10 years! And I've been loving her since day one. You can't simply stop just because she's afraid. She just needs assurances and I'll be the one to give her that."

Minnie raised her eyebrows after hearing that. She has been in a relationship before and she couldn't imagine still loving her ex if they keep breaking up her heart like this. Isn't that a red flag already?

"Lisaaa...this is not healthy for either of you. You can't keep giving her chances to break you apart like this. She'll keep giving you excuses. She'll never be ready, she'll never be brave enough. Maybe she loves you but again if she still let fear rules her life, you'll never be at peace. You need to start thinking of moving forward in your life." Minnie tried to reason with her friend.