Why JL is interesting

Irene walked into the cafe and smiled as she saw Jennie wave her hands excitedly. This will be their first time meeting outside in public since both their schedules free up at the sametime. Usually they only met up in their hotel room or just have a quick catch up whenever they were at an award shows.

"Hi, unnie! You look great!" Jennie greeted her.

"Hi, Jen." She leaned down and gives the smaller girl a hug.

They ordered breakfast and had a very nice time dicussing their careers despite the constant stare from the other patrons. She understood because here they were 2 of the top idols being thought as enemies by the media were eating together being friendly. She knew this going to create a buzz.

Jennie were just finished telling her stories about her meeting with another idols when her phone suddenly beep signalling an incoming text. She apologise before she took out her phone and check on it. As she read the text, she just rolled her eyes but there was a slight smile at the corner of her lips.

"Sorry, unnie." Jennie's phone beeped again. She quickly reply and put her phone back into her bags. She let out a sigh when her phone beep again.

"It’s okay. You shouldn’t ignore that if its work."

Jennie shook her head. "Ne..its just Lisa."

Irene raised her eyebrows. "Oh? What does she want?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "The girls locked her outside on the balcony. She was just asking me what time I'm coming back so I can let her in."

Irene let out a small chuckles and nodded her head. "That's Seulgi for us. How did you guys manage her?"

"We just threatened her with the pics I have in my phones since we were younger. We told her we'll release her pic if she gets too much for us to handle."

"Does that mean you need to go now?"

Jennie shook her head. "We had the day plan out today, unnie. I’m sure the girls will let her in once they think she learned her lessons."

Irene confident that Jennie knows her member best, let out a smile. "So..do you want to go shopping together?"

Jennie lighted up at the suggestion. "Let's goooo... and I will pay for our meal..."

"Nuh uh. I'm older. Let me pay." Irene insisted.

"Unnie..no..I'm going to pay. I'm the one keep cancelling on you. So let me make it up to you. Please.."

It was few hours later, late in the night when Jennie let herself into their dorm. She was tired from all her shopping spree with Irene. Since the dorm was nearer, she decided to come back to the dorm instead of going back to her mom's like what she text Lisa’s earlier. Speaking of Lisa, their maknae did call her a few times but she ignored the calls as she didn't want to be rude to Irene unnie. Lisa would understand. It's their girls day out. She let out a big yawn as she walked towards her room. As she passed Lisa’s room, she stopped.

She knocked on the younger girls door. Nothing. She put her ears on the door and when she heard Lisa’s playlist blast through her room she shook her head. I guess she's back in her room. Only Lisa would be listening to a loud songs like that near her sleeping time. She then continue to her room preparing to get ready for bed.

As she finished washing up, she saw the paper bag from the bakery shop. Oh..its the chocolate mousse that she bought earlier. Lisa loves chocolate. Since Lisa still up maybe she could invite the younger girl for a late snacks. She knocked on Lisa’s door. Louder this time. When there's no response, Jennie twisted open the door knob fully intending to scold the Thai for listening to loud music that she couldn't hear her knocking.