|1☁️|

Alohilani's mother in MM.

Its been 5 years since my mom died. Today I just turned 18. I put the blue roses on my mother's grave && kissed her tombstone.

My name is Alohilani && I have no friends. I always been picked on because my name is not normal. I would always be sad && once I told my mom I hated my name until she told me what it means "Heavenly Brightness."

My mom told me I was unique && exotic because Im Hawaiian, Black, Indian, && White && because I have special sources, that the Gods know Im "her" daughter.

My mommy always told me to be strong && when she dies dont shed a single tear because shes finally free && not suffering anymore.

I never knew who killed my mother, after 3 months the cops stopped looking for her but I never did.

*Flashback*
I remember when I found her. It was my 14th birthday && I was coming home from school. I was so excited too because she said she had an surprise for me. I ran off the bus, fell in dirt, && tripped while running. I remember running in calling "Mom!" But no answers so I started tip toeing upstairs because I thought she was hiding for the surprise. I was reaching for the door knob && I heard a whimper so I opened it all the way && my mom was on her bed with blood everywhere she was naked too. Tears started flowing uncontrollably. I screamed "NO!" My neighbor && her daughter ran upstairs. Mrs. Parker embraced me in a hug falling to her knees crying holding me tight. Her && my mother was bestfriends since they came out the womb they even have the same birthday. Her mother && my Grandma was bestfriends too. I wasnt friends at all with Mrs. Parker's daughter there goes the family tradition. All Mrs.Parker's daughter did was keep a straight face. Then I looked away && seen something move in box. I got up to the box && took the cover off of it && there was a blue-eyed dog with a card that said...
"My dear daughter 14 years ago I was Blessed with you. I was so happy I had you. After you find this I should be getting out the shower. I got you a female mixed breed dog. The race is really awkward and rare its an pit mixed with Shih-Tzu. I brought the bed, dog food, leash, collars, and etc.. Today is your day and yours only. Im going to take you to the mall then and then we are gojng to get that purple bike you always wanted. After we bring it home we are going to the carnival. Love your birthgiver
p.s the puppy is 2 days old be gentle."

I was so devastated I couldnt move till the cops got there.

I lived by myself. Mrs Parker was nice enough to pay for the bills && buy for the house.

I never cried so hard in my life.

That night I cried myself to sleep && slept in my mother's bloody covers.

The next day at school everyone was giving me dirty looks. I was very confused shouldnt they be saying "sorry for your lost"? Then Mrs.Parker's daughter screamed "Look at the killer, she killed her mom!"

I ran outside crying && walked a mile in the rain.
*Flashback over*

I got home && stripped out of my clothes while playing music.

I turned the nozzle for the shower && let the water run I put on some music.

I reach to feel the water its hot enough, sat down while the water hit my head. Damn it! I just straightened my hair oh well.

I wonder how my life would be if mama was alive.

Jhene Aiko's Living Room Flow came on my phone && set the mood correct.

I stood up && grabbed my rag then lathered my body in Shea Butter && Orchid body wash.

Gosh I really loved this smell.

I rung my hair out && turned off the water.

"Lexi come here girl come here"

I swear this dog brights uo my day.

I gave Lexi her treat then went to lotion my body.

I put on some black shorts with a black cami && my dark blue flip flops.

While I was putting on my flip flops I grabbed Lexi just to take a walk to the mailbox.

Once I reached the mailbox I found a letter in there well thats for the first.

I went inside straight to my icebox so I can get my vanilla pudding cup. My music was still playing.

The song I love Beyonce Too by Bryson Tiller came on man im obsessed with his sexy ass anyways I still had my head in my refrigerator && I started to wind while bent over.

I was backing up winding bent down when I felt something budge in my ass.

"Who are you? && why you in my house?" I asked with my back faced to a boy or man.

Ik what you guys are thinking how do uk there is a person in your house && why are you so calm?

Well because whats the least they can do kill me? && if so I'll be with my mother soo that goes each way. They kill me && I be with my mother.

"You're dad sent me." The boy said.

"My who?"

"You're dad"

"Who?"

"You're dad."

"Nah dont ring a bell I dont have a dad. && wtf is a dad?" My back was still faced towards him. For some reason I was scared to turn around. Idk why but pssh.

"Im Robert can you turn around so I can see your face?" He whispered like I didn't hear him.

"I have to ask my mother first" I roared. I ran upstairs to my mother's bed with him behind me. He still didnt see my face.

"Hey momma, um this Robert boy wants to see my face should WE let him?"

"Alohilani she's gone. She's in a better place." Robert said with his hands on my shoulders by now tears was rolling down my face because of what he said.

"Ik but I like to think she's here!" I yelled hitting him. Nobody ever visits my except Mrs.Parker && her ugly ass daughter.

By now I was in his arms. He was holding me like my mother used to do when I came home crying from being picked on.

"Why are you here! Lemme go!" I screamed. I was emotionally unstable.

Dont cry baby everything gonna be alright. You're heart feels pain but your soul feels warmth. Crying dont help anybody do anything so stop that crying. Just smile im right here next to you for a reason because I LOVE YOU." Robert sung the song my mom used to sing to me.

His voice was beautiful. I began to drift asleep as he rocked me back && forth.

That song always calmed me down. Soon sleep came over me.