|9☁️|

Robert in MM😻
Amy POV
"Um going to the store" I mumbled nervously. Robert is 4 years older me. Im 17 and still scared of him!

"Speak up"

"GOING TO THE STORE!"

"With who? & why wasn't you going to wake me up telling you was leaving?"

I didnt think before what I was about to say but it slipped out because ik Hilani didnt want me to tell him "my boyfriend"

"Wtf?! Where his punk ass at?! Imma beat his ass!"

"But you dont even know him!"

"Well since you dont wunna introduce a nigga imma whoop his ass"

Robert ran downstairs with no shirt on && started banging on Alohilani''s car oh lawd!

Alohilani POV
"Come to me Alohilani go to the woods come to me"

*Boom Boom Boom*

I jumped outta my sleep again.

"Ughh wtf you want Robert" I got out the car swinging. I hate when im having an important dream that could mean something && someone wakes me up from it.

"Girl calm tf down! Where's Amy bf"

I looked to Bruny who had puppy eyes. "Im her bf bitch" I made a hologram figure of a pretty hot boy that couldnt fight for shit he looked pretty real thoe.

"Yo square tf up bitch!" Robert screamed causing me to laugh hard asf

Robert && the "boy" started to fight. Then Robert got up && stomped on his face😂 I cant with him.

"Don't bring yo bitch ass around here anymore!" I laugh && ran up to him grabbing his face "good job baby" I gave him a passionate kiss to calm him down.

"Damn girl" he moaned in my mouth. Ig passionate kisses dont calm him down they start him up😴.

He started to feel on my body lawdd what is he doing to me?! I moaned again grabbing his face tighter.

"Okok now yall need to cut that freaky shit out im sick of it && so is Hea!"

I turned around blushing more than anything I never been so embarrassed.

I got in car so did Bruny && Robert && we drove to Walmart I needed a new phone this iphone 4s wasnt shit! A/N I actually do have an iPhone 4s but dnt know how to upgrade will someone be kind enough to leave INNA comments how to or message me on here😂😁✌️.

I put on Hea socks && wrapped her in the baby blanket my mom made me when I was a baby. "Can one of you guys get the stroller out of the trunk?"

Robert was on his way to get the stroller till Bruny bumped him. "Lemme do it! I always wanted to since my miscarriage"

"Miscarriage?" Me && Robert semi yelled. We both looked at her then at eachother then back to her.

She started to fidget with her fingers && looked down.

"Yes miscarriage. I got pregnant by master && he seen me showing && beat the baby out of me." She cried.

I gave the baby to Robert && hugged Bruny tightly. Never in my life have I felt so bad not even for myself.

"Amy why didn't you tell us? I can help ik what it feels like my mom had a miscarriage with my baby brother I was suppose to take care of him because my mother knew she was dying but she never told me until she was dead."

I never told anyone about my brother dying. Not even Robert when I turned 16 my mother came to me in a dream stating that she had a miscarriage && that his name was gunna be Makiao Nahele Iona. his first name means: Gift of God his middle name means; Forest.

"H-How did you talk to her?"

"Because I can talk to the dead. I have powers just like that fake boyfriend I made that fought Robert."

"I thought that was one of your friends" she slightly smiled.

I grabbed her hand & took her to Heaven where her son && daughter was. She was suppose to have twins. she looked up && asked "where are we" I replied "Heaven" Then all the sudden a little girl && little boy that had to be like 1 yrs old came running up to her screaming "MOMMY MOMMY!" She started breaking down.