|8☁️|

Amy in MM.
Alohilani POV
"H-Huh?"

"I was the first boy to talk to you , the first boy to put up with you're attitude , the first boy you ever kissed , && the first boy to love you && be in love with you"

"You're in L-Love with m-me?" I was so scared. I never been loved before by a man or a boy. My mom was my mother && father.

I never had a male tell me "I love you" not even my sperm donor he was never there for me.

"Yes I am" he mumbled kissing my neck. I never felt the feeling of someone kissing your neck.

It was a soft pair of lips on my neck then it started to get wet. The way he planted kisses on my neck felt so good.

I felt my crown get wet this was the first... "Can I?" He stopped && looked in my eyes.

"Just be gentle okay?"

"Yea"

He started kissing my neck again. I wasnt gonna lie it felt good but I was gonna make him work for a moan. Oops😂.

He got on I wasnt moaning && kissed right where my jawline starts under my earlobe. Thats when I moaned uncontrollably.

He started to go down && kissed my chest. He lifted up my cami which I had no bra on under good job Alohilani.

I was so insecure about my chest all my life I've been called flatchested , chalkboard , paper && etc.

He lifted up my cami && stared at my boobs then back at me I looked away. He looked back down at my boobs && bit his lips.

Robert POV
I never seen anything like it. Alohilani had a gorgeous set of titties. I only fucked 2 girls in my life. I mean a lot of girls tried to fuck me but I said nah.

Them titties are just perfect. They werent to big nor small.

Alohilani POV
He kissed the outline of my boobs. Then my sucked on my nipple. I moaned it felt so good.

He made his way to my crown && rubbed what freaks call it my "clit"
Im sorry its just I hate abbreviations.

He started to go faster. I moaned loud.
He put his head down into my crown && started to lick. He dipped his tongue in && out of my hole.

"Uhh" I moaned. He went faster && I held his head down there. If this felt so good imagine what his penis would feel like. Just got me thinking about it made me wet all over again.

"Oh my sweet Jesus Christ wtf is going on here?!" Amy screamed covering Hea's eyes

"Oh shit" Robert laughed && I hid in his shirt with embarrassment.

We left the hotel && I was beyond horny. I dont know why I felt this way , but w.e Robert started Im gonna finish it.

Today is Saturday && Amy is going shopping for her && Hea. I think I'm gonna fuck Robert senseless. Well try...

I dived into the trench to get a sample of coral && when I tried to come back up it was like some invisible wall blocking me from getting to the surface. Every time I tried to get to the top something pulled me down. A/N thats a real dream I had. I was drowning in my dream which scared me. I gotta start wearing my dream catcher again!😩

I got in the shower && put on Naked by Alison Wonderland A/N I love that song! I washed my body && scrubbed really good down there since I ran out of Summer's Eve.

I ran downstairs to the refrigerator to see nothing but white && a couple of pudding cups here && there. I need to go food shopping.

I put on my fuchsia uggs && threw on a blue pearl && black sweat shirt. I ran upstairs to Amy room. I had to be quiet because I didnt want Robert to wake up.

Every since he found Amy he been sleeping in her room. She wasnt even in the room.

"Ahh!" I covered her mouth.

"Shshh get dressed we going food shopping."

She nodded her head && went to her room.

Amy POV
I was in the bathroom when I heard a noise but I ignored it. I brushed my teeth && left the bathroom.

I was walking down the hallway when I seen Alohilani then I felt cool chills down my back && something bite or pinch me.

"Ahh!" I screamed. When Lani covered my mouth. She told me to get dressed && I did not before noticing the teeth marks on my back tf?

Alohilani POV
I dressed Mahealani like me && got in the car. Waiting for Bruny I turned on my radio listening Emergency by Tank.

"Ok guys throwback that was Emergency by Tank now we gonna play some I Just Wanna... A new hit by Elijah Blake!" A/N song on fire bitches!

I was singing alone with my eyes closed with my all my heart hitting highnotes that wasnt even in the song when I heard laughing.

I turned around to see Mahealani giggling I picked her up just when the song ended.

"Mama gunna find another song to sing to you ok baby?" All she did was kick && giggle. Just on cue No Angel by Beyonce came on.

I turned up the radio && started to sing her.

Cause you're no angel either babyyy

Tell me do you wunna rideeee

Ride around (x4)

Baby put your arms around me tell me imma problem.

When I looked at Hea she was sound asleep. I turned around && buckled her back in her carseat. "Mommy loves you" I kissed her on the forehead && turned correctly in my seat to be face to face with a black crow.

Wtf? I brushed the thought off then locked the car doors while lowering the seat. I was taking a nap that girl takes to long tf?

Amy POV
I was going back to the room when I thought Robert was sleep I ran over to my closet && && put on my fuchsia uggs so I can match with Alohilani. She's my role model she so calm && humble.

"Where tf you going?" I turn around to see Robert.

Alohilani can sing!

🌀What bit Amy?

🌀What's gonna happen at the store?

🌀Why was that crow on the car?

Alohilani almost lost her virginity!

LIKE COMMENT && VOTE!😴

~ Love Waka Flaka Jr😈✌️