|3☁️|

Mahealani in MM (Ma-he-alani)

Last night was crazy. I never thought anyone would be knowing I have the power to see angels. Not dead people only Angels.

If I was seeing dead people im pretty sure I would be getting haunted. The only reason why I can see angels is because my mother only practiced white magic. Thats why I don't understand why someone would kill her.

My mother was known in several different towns for being so generous && physic. She was mostly known for her warm giving smile. She was so sweet.

I felt the tears come down my face && wiped them quickly.

*Ding Dong*

The door bell rung. "Robert can you get that?!" I nearly yelled my soul out.

*Ding Dong*

Ugh I was just going to sleep.

I ran downstairs && opened my door to see a light brown furry basket with a baby inside. She had on a yellow golden headband with a big flower on it && was wrapped in a burnt yellow cover.

She must of been like a day old maybe 3 days old.

Omg who left her here?

I picked up the basket lightly && carried her inside.

I went back outside to see 3 big black bags 5 baby bags && a note.

Wtf is up with people leaving me notes && how do they know where I live?! Robert.

I ran into the bedroom where I put the sleeping baby girl to check on her.

"Robert Robert! Ik you're ass somewhere around here!"

I looked everywhere for his ass && couldn't find him.

*10 mins later*

I was sitting on the bed staring at the baby when I heard the front door open. Well I didn't exactly hear it. I had these lil things on the doors that when it gets opened or shut it would say it.

I ran downstairs && seen Robert with Mcdonalds in his hand.

"Hey Hil-"

"Dont hi me who else knows where I live?!"

"Wtf you talking bout!" He hollered.

"You're not fucking talking to me like th-"

All the sudden the baby started crying.

"Um Hilani I hear a crying baby is that normal?" He asked walking towards me.

"Wait so you're saying you dont know?"

He made a weird face. I grabbed his hand && lead him upstairs towards the baby.

His eyes got big as I rocked the baby back to sleep.

Roberts POV
"Who baby? Any notes?" I asked.

"Idk && yea"

Hilani' grabbed a note && we both read at the same time: "I cant raise her my life aint right you're the only person Ik who I would trust her with. My boyfriend is looking to kill me. My baby needs a mother && when she gets old please dont tell her about me I dont want her to stress. I had a one night stand with this black man && me being Hawaiian shes going to look just like you. Im so sorry Alohilani && I came all the way from Hawaii to give her you. I had her last week her birthday is November 3rd I didnt name her yet so thats up to you. Love Sophia."

"Nooo not Sophia!" Alohilani started to cry. This girl always crying.

"Huh? Who's Sophia?" I puzzled.

"She was my bff in Hawaii. She used to call my mom && one day she called my mother's phone after she died && said her life was going down a hill ever since I left. I didnt think she meant this!" She screamed pointing at the note.

"I think imma name her.....Mahealani"

"What that mean?"

"What does that mean* is the correct way to say it && Mahealani means Heavenly Haze"

"Robert will you help me with her" she looked at me worried.

"Of course. I will do anything for you && Hea"

"Thank you so much!" She jumped up&& down then kissed me on the cheek. I felt my whole face melt.

Sophia's POV
I couldnt let my daughter grow up in an abusive life. I didn't have a one night stand I was raped by my boyfriend && I knew if I told Alohilani she would flip.

He told me to get rid of it or he was gonna rape her. I wasn't letting that happen so I went to Alohilani. I miss her so much.

He had found me after I dropped the baby off but good thing he didn't see what house. Ik my daughter will be ok in Alohilani hands. She's so kind && generous just like her mom.

I wish I would be safe now with my daughter but ig not.

He walked closer && spit in my face.

"Stupid hoe. Didnt I tell you to kill that baby?!"

"I did, thats why I came down here. I dropped her off of that cliff"

"I don't believe you bitch!" He took out his penis && rubbed it against my face.

"Please dont im sore from last time!" I cried.

"No you're gonna suck this shit" he smirked.

Little did he know I was recording him the whole time && my hands were free.

"Open up bitch"

I opened my mouth && licked his tip while he groaned. He finally stuck it in my mouth all the way && I sucked it 3 times then on my 4th time I bit the shit out of it!

I ran towards the hidden camera in the wall it was live && streaming && when it cuts off it sends to who I select which was Alohilani.

"Im not gonna be alive longer but make sure you always tell her mommy loves you && dnt let her get hurt!" after I said that I seen blackness I been shot in my head.

Stale Daysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें