|7☁️|

Alohilani in MM.

Alohilani POV
Me && Bruny arrived at my house I never even asked her name.

"So whats you're name?" I asked putting the keys into the doorknob.

"Amy yours?"

"Alohilani ik its hard to pronounce so just call me what you want"

"Angel? Can I call you that?"

"Sure" I feel like ik her its weird.

"ROBERT IM HOME!"

Robert came out && smiled until he seen Bruny.

"R-Robert?" She cried.

They ran to eachother && hugged. What did I just get myself into?

"You guys know each other?" I questioned.

"This is my little sister, I ran away from home && promised to come back for her, but when I did they didnt live there anymore" he sniffed.

Now that he said they are siblings. You can actually see it in the face a little.

"But if you're his sister where are you living?" I asked.

"A foster home im only 17 I cant leave till this summer."

"I'll adopt you" I said.

"No lemme adopt her she is my sister"

"Ok lets go"

"No Robert please let Angel do it"

"Who tf is Angel?"

"Me dummy" I snapped.

"Why?"

"Because master wouldnt like a boy adopting me"

"Huh?"

"He abused me && sexually assaulted me, I was scared all my life. I always thought of you Robert." She cried && hugged him.

I looked at Robert who had rage in his eyes with tears.

Robert began to punch the wall. Soon cracks began to form in the wall. Screaming as loud as he can the baby woke up.

"LORD WHY?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS IS MY FAULT!" He yelled.

Amy backed up into a corner crying.

I ran upstairs to get Hea. I grabbed her && brung her downstairs while handing her over to Bruny. "Please put her back to sleep while I try to calm your brother down" I whispered.

Robert was still punching shit in my house. "Robert please stop you're scaring Hea"

"IDGAF ALOHILANI MY SISTER I HAVENT SEEN IN 10 YRS JUST TOLD ME SHES BEEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED && ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT THAT BABY?!"

"YES I CARE ABOUT HER YOU KNOW THIS ROBERT WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

He stepped closer till I was against the wall && put his hands on the wall so I cant move.

"ALOHILANI YOUR MY FUCKING PROBLEM ALL YOU DO IS CARE ABOUT THAT FUCKING BABY && YOUR DEAD MOTHER!"

"Robert you dont mean that" I looked away crying.

"YES TF I DO"

I slapped him how dear he talk about my daughter && my mother like that in my house.

I ran upstairs && grabbed a full diaper bag , a can of formula, 10 pairs of clothes for the baby && etc.

I packed a suitcase of my clothes && took $500 out of the safe && grabbed my toothbrush. I grabbed my keys && the carseat && hopped in my car.