|4☁️|

Sophia in MM

Alohilani POV
I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing && picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked rubbing my head.

"Oh im sorry dear did I wake you?"

"Yea but its ok Mrs.Parker"

"Well dear I was just wondering if you wanted to come over. I miss you alot && havent seen you in a while."

"Yea but can 2 people come?" I asked looking at a sleeping Mahealani.

"Sure baby"

"Oh wait is Elizabeth gonna be there?"

"Yea is everything ok?"

I signed "yea just wondering"

"Well just be here at 5:00 && I have a surprise for you since you're birthday just passed."

"Ok bye" I hung up && smiled. I love Mrs. Parker she's like a second mother.

I got in the shower && turned on Till The End by Logic I swear that's my baby. After 15 mins in the shower I got out && lotion my body.

I went to my closet && looked at all my clothes. Ummm what to wear. After about 3 mins of thinking I decided to wear all black.

I put on my lace black pantie && bra set then put on a black tank top with black leggings && uggs then to finish the outfit a black leather jacket.

I went to the rocker Mahealani was in && she was awoke. "Hi baby girl" She smiled && start kicking. I picked her up to find Robert sleeping on the couch.

Lawd Jesus he is a true sleeping beauty. I just stood there looking at him then decided to mess with him.

Robert POV
I was in a deep sleep then all the sudden I felt something wet on my lips tf?

I opened my eyes to see Mahealani drooling and on me! "Alohilani wtf bro?!"i yelled.

"What? She wanted you. Get dressed we going to see Mrs.Parker the woman who raised me after you know."

Parker Parker that last name sound familiar ooh shit parker!

"What's her first name?" I questioned hoping to not sound suspicious.

"Jusea" A/N it's pronounced Jesse.

"She got any kids?"

"Yea that lying bitch Elizabeth. Tbh I think she has something to do with my mother's death"

"Um why would you say that?"

"I'll tell you later but can you bathe Hea?" She asked while batting her eyelashes.

"How tf do I do that? Alohilaniiiii we don't even got a baby tub" I whined I have no idea how to do this.

"Ughh Robert you so annoying I'll do it"

She walked away && went to one of the black bags && went upstairs.

Alohilani POV
I was bathing Hea when I decided to go on my phone to put music on for Hea. I didnt know I had a message so I went to it && it was from an unknown email.

I clicked on my message && screamed to death!

Robert POV
I was getting an apple when all the sudden I heard Alohilani screaming

"ROBERT OMG ROBERT PLEASE HELP WE GOTTA HELP HER!"

I basically jumped up all the stairs because how fast I was going.