|5☁️|

Elizabeth in MM.

Alohilani POV
I woke up in my room && looked over to see Robert staring at me. I observed that my head was hurting && I had crust in my eyes so I've must been crying.

"Elizabeth?" My voice cracked.

"Locked up. I had hit her in her head with the gun she pulled out then called the cops && told them she was trynna kill us then was about to shoot herself."

I chuckled but my throat hurted really bad.

"Mrs.Parker?" I cant lie im a lil worried.

He put his hands over his face && looked at me. "She in the emergency room. Elizabeth shot her in her neck"

"Nooo noo is Hea ok?!"

He pointed to the newly brought pink minnie mouse crib.

"You brought that?"

"Yea had to. Wasn't gonna let her keep sleeping in that rocker."

"C'mon grab Mahealani && the baby bag. I got the car seat && keys."

~~
15 mins later we arrived at the hospital. I ran in there && locked the car doors leaving Robert with Hea oopss sorry.

"We're here for Jusea Parker" I panicked.

"Hellooo?! Are you deaf woman ?!"

"Hunty thats not how you ta-"

She started to gag because I narrowed my eyes at her neck. I dont mean to cause pain but she wasnt telling me where she was.

Her face started to turn light blue. "Now are you gonna tell me what room?!" She nodded I unreleased my eyes from her neck.

"Room 53 second floor" she panted.

"Robert lets go!" I screamed.

We got into the elevator && finally arrived to the 2 floor. "Room 53" I whispered. I took a deep breath && walked in.

"Ma?" I softly whispered.

I walked in closer into the room && fell to my knees. She had about 3 skinny tubes in her mouth. Her skin as pale as an polar bear. Her lips were chapped && pink.

I walked closer debating if I should touch her hand. My powers might interfere.

I went && touched her. The heart monitor started to beat really fast && all the nurses came rushing in && pushed me out.

Robert drove us home && told me to get some rest but I couldnt.

Soon or later Robert brought a crying Mahealani to me && as soon as I laid her on my chest she stop crying. Then I drifted to sleep.

*The Next Day*
*Ring Ring* my house phone started to ring so I picked it up. "Hello I am looking for a Alohilani Iona" the male said.

"Yes this is her" I replied sitting up.

"Well we have Mrs.Parker down here && she's constantly saying you're name && wants to see you"

"I'll be right down there probably about 30 40 mins is that ok?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Oh && can you please tell her I cant come I wanna surprise here is the"

"Sure can"

With that I hung up && headed for the shower.

I told Robert I was going to the E.R && was bringing Hea with me && we left. On my way to the E.R I brought flowers for her.

~~

"Hey ma" I smiled. I can see she's progressing very well.

"Hey baby" she coughed.

"How you feeling?" I asked giving her a glass of water.

"Good but I seen you're mother. I think I died."

"She's standing right next to me, gimme your hand"

I grabbed her hand && she started to cry.

"Jessica?! Oh my I missed you so much"

My mother hugged her.

"Is that really you?"

"Yes" my mom cried smiling.

"Guys imma get going I start school tomorrow again."

"Bye baby" they said.

Then I left the hospital.

Robert POV
I woke up to a quiet house. That's odd

I ran upstairs "Mahealani?! Alohilani?!"

Oh fuck her dad is gonna kill me.

"Robert we're home!"

I ran downstairs && squeezed Alohilani.

"What was that for?" she questioned.

"Nun I just missed you" I smiled && walked away.

"Oh Robert um you might be mad or happy idk but tomorrow Im leaving at 7:30" she nervously bit her nails.

"Uhuh! Where you think your going."

"To school"

"Then Im coming with" I said crossing my arms.

"Un yea right your not leaving my daughter alone"

"Can't you're mother watch her?!"

"It doesn't work that way"

"Fine but can you hand me some ice my back is killing me"

"That couch huh?"

I nodded then walked to put the ice in a lil plastic bag.

"You know... You can sleep with me?"
She looked down fidgeting with her fingers.

"Well shit you dont gotta tell me twice" I ran upstairs time for me to go to bed && when I go to sleep her ass gonna go too.

She followed me upstairs then went to the bathroom.

Alohilani POV
It was 5:30 in the morning when I was awoken by Mahealani crying. I swift the cover over off my body && was about to get up until Robert put his hand on me. "I got her get some rest" he whispered rubbing his eyes.

"Well I'm gonna get in the shower since I'm up" I bit my lip I didnt realize Robert's body was so amazing.

He had an 8 pack his skin looked so soft && his muscles wasnt too big nor too small just perfect. I never really focused on boys before but Robert he's something else.

"Um? Hello I thought you were getting in the shower" he smiled bouncing Hea lightly on his chest.

"Um I a-am" I stuttered.

I got in the shower && started singing Can I by Alina Baraz && Galimatias.

Bout 13 mins into the shower I hear a voice. "You have a nice voice"
Robert said standing there.

"Omg gimme my towel please" I screeched. He gave me my towel && walked away still in sweat pants && no shirt.

While Robert was walking away I noticed he has slightly deep back dimples with a light brown freckle in his right one.

I grabbed my towel && peeked out of the bathroom. "Robert?" Good no answer.

I wrapped the towel perfectly around my body tight enough so that it wont fall && so I dont have to hold it then crept into the room.

Looking at a sleeping Mahealani I signed of relief until I bumped into something hard && soft...

I stumbled backwards a little to see Robert covering his eyes. "Hilani can you guide me to the door?"

I nodded like he can see me && shoved him to the door lightly then locked it

Awee so much respect.