|2☁️|

Robert in MM👅😍

Robert's POV
"Ok Rob there she is" Boss whispered.

I seen a girl running towards her house with a dog in her hand.

"What you want me to do?" I asked.

"Just watch over her. I love my daughter to death but I had to kill Jessica she was in the way. She wasnt letting me see my baby." He cried.

"But it wasnt only you right? Didnt you say that girl Elizabeth helped you?"

"Yeah thats why I only have 5 years, if it was just only me I could've had life. Plus they still looking for Elizabeth Parker." He whispered.

"Just go through the back door && stay with her ok?"

"Yes boss" I replied as I got out sneaking towards the back.

I walked in as I seen her in her refrigerator. She started to wind turns out I was a lil too close because she backed up onto my member.

~~
I was rocking her back && forth causing her to get sleepy. I had to let her get tired so I can unhook the wires && cameras we put in here.

Are you guys confused? Probably so im just gonna tell you. I met Alex 5 years ago after he && that girl killed Miss Jessica. He had set cameras in her house. I was looking for a job && stumbled upon him. I never seen what Hilani' looked like because he blocked out her face on the cameras. He gave me 100k a week just for watching his daughter on a screen, not even in person. They found out about him killing her && made a deal with him. He only gets 5 yrs in jail. But for those five years I have to stay with her.

Finally I heard light baby snores from Hilani' && put her on the bed while I closed my eyes. I wasnt ready to see what she exactly look like.

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping beauty.

Her pink luscious lips && cheek bones. Her closed almond eyes she was beautiful. Her hair was curly && black.

I stared at her for about 5 mins && admired her beauty. Then I went downstairs && called the boss.

"Boss she's sleep && the cameras are unconnected whats next?"

"Go to the trap house && get all the money out of all my safes then lock them back && lock the trap house don't forget to get your clothes && move in there with her."

"Ok boss anything else?"

"Yea im going to kill that bitch Elizabeth, she came in today && told them cops I forced her to kill Jessi && I raped her now I fucking got 15 yrs!"

"No you cant go wtf?" I cried. Alex took me in from being homeless. He was a father figure.

"Its ok son just watch over my baby && pray for me to get out sooner. I gotta go now they're taking me."

With that he hung up. I was beyond pissed I wont be seeing him till 15 yrs later but I have his gorgeous daughter.

Alohilani's POV
I woke up with tears down my face. I must of been crying in my sleep. But yet again I did have a weird dream bout this boy. I didnt see his face thoe.

I went downstairs to look Lexi && that letter I had got in the mail today.

I opened the letter && picked up Lexi while putting her in my lap.

"Alohilani I've been watching you && I love you with all my fucking heart
Sincerely A.J"

"Wtf" I whispered to myself.