06

The sun flashed through curtains that lapped through the wind. Goosebumps sat upon pale skin, the cold air biting at the delicate surface. It would've been blissful, had it not been for the intense pounding and stomach turning that sent the girls eyes flying open. Her eyes settled on the trash can next to a bed, her body flying to grab the bin and pour out the poison from the previous night.

Nicole didn't get a chance to take a look at hr surroundings, nor realize that the clothing she wore wasn't hers. The only thing she was focused on was the bottom of the black bin, not wanting to miss and the disgusting liquid coat everything surrounding her. Footsteps pattered and suddenly someone's hands were pushing stray hairs away from her sweaty forehead.

It was only then that Nicole looked up.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked, holding in a gag and trying to cover her face.

"You're in my house." The boy chuckled, taking a seat next to the small girl.

"How.. I-" her sentence was cut off by her body retching as more bile creeped up her slim throat.

"Just focus on this right now, you can use our shower if you want." Billy politely offered, to which Nicole nodded at.

With that, the boy stood from his spot on the bed and descended into the unknown layout of the home. Through ragged breaths and dry heaving, Nicole could hear the sound of water hitting a surface, indicating the boy went to start a shower. In the time he was gone, she managed to take a look around the room.

Everything was chaotic, yet neat. There were so many odd things in the room, but everything seemed to have a place. The room screamed Billy, yet it was somewhat warm. Welcoming, almost. She also took a peak at her bare legs and realized that she was in a shirt three sizes too big, with nothing but underwear underneath. She blushed, but she was sure Billy enjoyed the view. All she could hope was that she didn't give her self away, not when she couldn't even remember how she got here.

Billy returned to the room with a fluffy towel in hand and turned to his closet, taking out yet another shirt. Then, he was in his dresser drawer, pulling out a pair of sweats.

"They're obviously not your size, but i don't think you want to go back to your house in that.." he gestured toward her body, "or what you were wearing last night."

"Thank you.." she whispered, taking the items from his hand while also holding the trash can.

"What are you doing?" His eyebrows furrowed, staring at the bin in her hand.

"It's gross.. I don't want you to have to deal with it." Nicole looked down, shamefully.

"Shut up and give it to me. Go take a shower." Billy rolled his eyes as he held his hand out, waiting for the bin to be placed into it.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Alright, explain." Nicole demanded as she came back in the boys room, drying her hair with the towel.

"You were being.. provocative last night. I tried to tell you to go home, but you insisted your parents would kill you, so that's how we got here." Billy lightly explained.

"Provocative? How?" She asked, placing the towel over a desk chair that sat to the side of her.

"You know that kid, Michael? Yeah I'm pretty sure you were trying to fuck him." The boy rolled his eyes, standing up to move the towel into his laundry basket.

"Oh my god." The blond mumbled, holding her face in her hand, "but we.. we didn't do anything right?"

Billy scoffed, "yeah, no."