20

Weeks had gone by in a flash, faster than Billy or Nicole could keep up with. Christmas was approaching, and fast, with only a little over a week to spare. Neil and Susan had found out Nicole was secretly staying with the blonde boy only about a week after their elaborate plan. Susan was doing laundry and found a pair of women's underwear and of course went snooping.

So, one day after school the pair were met with the two parents disappointed faces. Neil was only able to raise his voice a short while before Susan shut him down, due to Nicole's situation. They weren't happy, but they decided not to throw Nicole out since she was respectful and seemed like a sweet girl. However, during her stay with the Hargroves she was made to sleep in Max's room and Max's room only.

Naturally, the teen and tween became close. Billy wasn't as much of a fan, but Nicole told him to quit pouting and accept it as it is. Nicole was one of the only girls Billy brought around, that she actually liked. So, being the gnarly fiery red head she was, she would help Nicole sneak into Billy's room some nights. 

"Billy have you seen this yet?" Nicole flashed a blue and white flyer in the boys face, waving it around as she walked.

The blonde had to snatch the flyer to be able to view it properly, "isn't this the chick that threw the Halloween party?"

"Tina, yeah. Her parties are always killer— so what do you say?" Nicole nodded, grabbing the flyer back.

"You wanna go, princess?" Billy wrapped his arm around the girls shoulders, watching her cheeks flush red and the small nod of her head, "then we'll go."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Billy and Nicole arrived at the party 30 minutes after it started. The house was already filled with teenagers, and the area smelled strongly of booze and marijuana. It didn't take Nicole long to find the liquor, and by the pace she was downing the bitter liquid, Billy could tell something was off.

Small drops of red were staining the pretty girls cream sweater from the small stream of alcohol that managed to escape her lips and fall down her chin. Billy was sipping on his drink, scanning the room but more importantly watching after Nicole. After her third full cup, he figured that now would be a good time to say something.

"Nicky— come on, tell me what's going on." He cleared his throat before stopping the red solo cup from meeting her lips.

"What? It's a party, come on Billy. Drink with me." She smiled sloppily at the boy.

"Promise me you're okay." He almost begged, keeping his voice low.

"Billy," Nicole sighed, "not the time. Just have fun."

The boy stood there for a moment before deciding to just drop the matter and nod. He hoped the girl would come to him eventually, but right now it was obvious she just wanted to forget what was going on in that pretty little head of hers.

He slammed the solo cup back and repeated that 2 more times, trying to catch up with the girl by his side. Only, Nicole didn't pause to wait for Billy, she just continued drinking as much as she could. She was smart, she knew that all this alcohol consumption would hit her all at once. That's what Billy was there for, being her own personal body guard.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Time passed quite quickly, and the two teens were visibly off their ass. Steve surprisingly showed up and tried to talk to Nicole at a point, but ended up leaving her alone when he realized she was far too drunk to comprehend anything. Billy knew he let go more than he intended to, so he was trying everything to sober up. The room was spinning and he couldn't think straight. The atmosphere was hot and heavy and he was struggling to keep track of Nicole.