07

Two days had passed since the heated encounter that took place in Billy's home. It was a Friday night, and Nicole was all alone seeing as she hasn't spoken to Steve since she found out Nancy was spreading ridiculous rumors, and she didn't have many other friends. Amanda and Paul met with Neil and Susan, they all wanted to get together and do something with no children. It wasn't expected for them to be back for a few hours.

So, Nicole did the only thing she cared to do before heading to bed, and that was eat some ice cream while watching her new all time favorite movie, Sixteen Candles. Her hair was thrown up into a messy bun, and she wore a pair of short shorts, and a crop top that hugged her figure.

The girl couldn't get Billy out of her head, how intoxicating it was to have the boy hovering over top of her. The thought of it alone caused her to clench her thighs together. The feeling was almost unbearable, feeling like she could burst at any moment.

Billy noticed the house lights still on at 4813 Cherry Lane. He knew that the girl was up, just as he was while their parents did some bullshit bonding outing. His dad had to be dragged out of the house, since he could not stop scolding Billy about all the fuck up's he could possibly do. They all meant nothing to the boy, as he rolled his eyes just after his father and Susan waltzed out of the door.

His mind was occupied with what the beautiful blonde could be doing by her lonesome at 9 o'clock that evening. Wondering if she could do with any company, like he needed. Max locked herself away in her room, which was great. Billy didn't want to breath the same air as the little brat. With a groan, realizing the impatient urge that screamed 'go see her' wouldn't go away, Billy stood abruptly.

"Max! I'm going out, don't tell Neil or Susan or you're dead!" He threatened as he pulled on his leather jacket.

"Whatever!" She yelled back, only earning an eye roll from the older teen.

It only took a minute to make the walk between the houses, but he hesitated as he brought his hand up to knock at the door. His brows furrowed and he shook away the nerves he for some reason had, making contact with the wooden surface in front of him.

It was a few seconds before the sound of pitter patters sounded in his ear, and he smirked knowing that Nicole was probably worrying about who was on the other side of the door. Hesitantly, the door cracked open, revealing a sliver of the girls beautiful features.

"Billy?" She questioned, opening the door a smidge wider.

"Can I come in? My place sucks." He asked, pointing behind him in the direction of his home.

"Yeah, sure. I mean- I'm not doing anything fun right now." She stepped out of the way, so he could waltz through.

As Billy walked in, he began to shrug his coat off, revealing the tight shirt that hugged his muscles in all the right places. Nicole gently shut the front door, pausing in front of it for a moment to wonder why Billy of all people wanted her company. The curly headed blonde took a moment for his eyes to flutter across the girls exposed body, biting his lip to keep his lower region controlled.

"I'm watching a movie, if you want to join. It's probably not your thing, though." She suggested, turning to face the boy.

"That's fine." He shrugged and allowed her to lead him into the living room, hips swaying as she walked.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The pair were about halfway through the movie, sitting a safe distance apart. The only distraction was Billy's hand that had been inching closer throughout the movie, was now placed on Nicole's thigh. Her thighs lightly shook while dirty thoughts clouded her mind, while Billy rubbed gentle circles across the proximity. It wasn't a surprise, Billy knew what he was doing.