Jealousy and confession

(I died looking at jungkook's picture he is so hot)

(Ignore mistakes)

I'll try to do more of jungkook POV as he is the main character.

———————————
Jungkook POV
I was getting ready for school. I was really excited to meet tae.
He left yesterday but it felt like he left 2 years ago. I was dying to see him.
I hope he doesn't tell anyone I have anger issues.

At school:
I arrived at the school looking for only taehyung. Ignoring all the girls who
We're starting at me. It's nothing new for me.
I actually knew he wouldn't be here so early. But I still looked to make sure.

I was sitting at my desk still waiting for taehyung .
The 1st period has started and he isn't here.
I was a bit annoyed. I wanted him to be here the time I arrive.

Just then the door flung open as taehyung entered inside as if he owns the school...
He looked at me and smiled ignoring the teacher who was yelling at him.
He sat down next to me.

"Why are you so late.?.." I asked him with a serious tone.
I stopped liking the idea of him coming late days ago.

"Oh I woke up late...don't I do this every day so why asking now?.." taehyung said as I just stared at him.

"Just don't come late..." I said looking away I can tell he was confused.

"I-um Okay.." he said as I looked at him smiling again..

Time skip:
After college
Third POV
Taekook were walking together when jimin came running towards
Taehyung. As taehyung catched him.

"Oi soulmate where were you huh?.." jimin asked taehyung clinging on him...
And jungkook wasn't liking their "friendly" interaction. He was jealous even tho they were friends.
He wanted taehyung to only look at him only smile because of him laugh because of him and cry because of him..
He got a bit closer to taehyung and held him..

"Oh hey jungkook..." jimin said finally noticing him.

"Hey jimin..." jungkook said in a low tone looking away afterwards.

"Tae let's go come on.." jungkook said dragging taehyung...

"Why are you taking my soulmate away from me?..jimin said oh how badly jungkook wanted to punch him
For calling his taehyung soulmate.

Jungkook stopped on his tracks turning around to look at jimin with the most creepiest smile ever..
He stepped closer to him and said in a low tone.

"We are busy maybe later"...jungkook said as he moved backwards smiling creepily at jimin
Who was confused asf he just wanted to spend some time with his soulmate...

Taehyung who was observing all of this didn't liked the way jungkook was taking him away
From his own friend. He know jungkook lied that we are busy. Taehyung was just going to his house .
He didn't had to lie.
Jungkook came to taehyung holding his hands dragging him to somewhere...
They both kept walking for 10 minutes. Taehyung actually wanted to talk to him..
And tell him that he should stop keeping this type of behavior whenever taehyung is with his friends.
Taehyung felt like he was being controlled by jungkook...
They stopped at a park..and there was no one there.🌚

"Kook wtf is wrong with you I wanted to be with jimin..." taehyung said..

"Why do you wannabe be with him Aren't I enough for you.?..am I not good..?..tell me..? Junkook spoke as he took
Some steps towards taehyung who backed off..

"Look kook I can talk and make as many friends I want...of course your my friend but you don't have to be like this..." taehyung said
Making jungkook poke his inner cheeks with his tongue. Junkook didn't wanted to burst out on taehyung...but taehyung's words were
Making him mad and angry...

"Taehyung I don't want to get angry so stop before I lose it..." jungkook warned taehyung who just scoffed..

"So what are you gonna do if you lose It?..hurt me?.." taehyung said he himself didn't know how he got that confidence from..

Jungkook's eyebrows were knitted together and he was poking his tongue in his cheeks
He looked scary....
Jungkook knew he couldn't keep his secret anymore..he wanted to tell him that he loves him
And that he is mine...so no one can talk to him...he wanted to tell taehyung how he felt ...

"Look tae I just want to say....."

"I like you...."

....................

"Not as a friend...."

end of chapter🌚

——————————-
Next chapter coming soon
Hehe do you guys like it?
What do you think taehyung will react?
Only I know hehehe😀