facing His anger

Ignore mistakes

———————-
Third POV
All the classes were over...everyone was leaving...some were running...
Taekook walked out together..holding hands..as they were leaving...jimin came running...
As he stopped in front of them breathing heavily....meanwhile someone was not soo
Happy by his presence...

"Ahh tae Wait....I wanted to invite you guys...over at my place..." jimin happily said...as he found out
About his soulmate boyfriend....

"Oh sur-' taehyung was cut off by jungkook who stepped forward...

"Umm no thanks...we are a bit busy..." jungkook answer with a fake smile....and the smiles on vimin faces disappeared..

"But we are no-' taehyung stopped on his words when he saw jungkook glaring at him...

"Some other day maybee...see ya.." jungkook said with a little smirk...holding taehyung waist..
Who just stayed quite...

"Okay sure...it's fine..but like can me and my soulmate have a private..conversation?..." jimin said..missing
The days when tae and him would be together 24/7 but when jungkook came..everything changed..
He just wanted to be with tae...alone even for a second..

"Yea..I- tae was cut off again by jungkook...this time taehyung was mad..

"Why?..I'm not leaving u can talk.." jungkook said and stood there with a poker face...

"No.." taehyung said..as jungkook glare at him...now taehyung had enough..

"He is my friend..I want to talk to him..alone.." taehyung said removing the tight grip of jungkook's hand
from his waist..as he moved towards...jimin..and jimin gave him a sweet smile..feeling happy..
that his friend..chose him...even tho jungkook met with jimin first..they never...were comfortable with each other...

"As if I'll let that happen..." jungkook stated darkly...intensely looking at tae...who was a bit scared..of the
sudden change of jungkook's aura..
Jungkook steped forward and held taehyung's wrist harshly...who hissed in pain..

"Hey! Let go of him..." jimin angrily...said trying to push away jungkook...
Just then yoongi came in to pick...jimin up..as well as his brother..

He saw the scene and ran towards them...
"What's happening tae.?..jimin?.." yoongi spoke...and all of them looked up...taehyung...gave jimin
a stare telling him to leave...they are soulmates they understand everything...

"Nothing right jimin..?u should leave..me and jungkook are gonna go.." taehyung said with a obviously fake smile
Before dragging away jungkook...

They both stopped at the back of the school..where there was no one..
Before taehyung could scold jungkook...he was pinned on the wall harshly causing him to hiss..

"Why the fuck..did you wanted to leave me.? And go to your so called soulmate.." jungkook said through gritted teeth..

"b-because he is my friend.....and you never let me talk to him..." taehyung..was scared but he managed to let those words out...

Jungkook darkly chuckled..as he moved his face..closer..to the scared male..who looked away...

"Look at me.." jungkook said darkly...but taehyung didn't look at him..making him even more mad..
His jaw clenched..gritted teeth..and his eyebrows were knitted together..he looked scary..

"I said LOOK AT ME.." jungkook scream on taehyung's face...who flinch..so hard..

Taehyung who had no other choice but to look at his so called boyfriend..

"Isn't that a good boy..you know you should've obeyed me..then I would've had not yelled at you..but
you have to be so stubborn..doll....(😀)

Jungkook leaned in to kiss taehyung...but taehyung moved his head away...jungkook clenched his fists..
And forced taehyung to kiss him...

"I don't want to.." taehyung cried out..before taehyung taehyung could push him more..
Jungkook finally smashed his lips on taehyung's...kissing him aggressively...releasing all his anger on
him..by using him so brutally..
He kept kissing him roughly..for about 5 minutes..not caring about...the others bleeding lips..
Taehyung couldn't breath...he put his hands on jungkook's chest..and kept tapping him..

"I-I-i can't b—breath..." taehyung managed to say that..when jungkook..stopped kissing him aggressively..

Jungkook let go of his lips...right after that taehyung fell down to breath properly..he kept gasping for air..
And jungkook..who didn't felt guilt at all..stood there..waiting for taehyung..to stop his drama..

"You done.?" Jungkook asked yawning..and taehyung was shocked..like no apology at all..

"Wtf jungkook I nearly fainted...and u don't even care.." taehyung said crying while touching his bruised lips
Never in his life...he'd thought that someone would do this to him..use him soo brutally..especially his own lover..

"Not like you actually fainted..stop making me that mad..I told u I've got anger issues.." jungkook said poking his cheek
with his tongue..

"Oh yeah learn to control them..I'm not ur stress reliever.." taehyung said standing up...with a mad look
wiping the blood off his lips..

Jungkook clicked his tongue..suddenly his aura became dark..his smirk on his face disappeared..as he come closer..

"Oh wow now you would talk back huh?...baby control ur tongue..because when I'm mad..I myself don't know
what I'll do..." jungkook whispers in taehyung's ears..who clenched his fists in anger...before storming off...
Taehyung's tears come out.as he walks away...

"How would you react if you found..out that I'm obsessed with u.." jungkook said looking at the angry tiger...
sitting inside the car..

End of chapter ..

Next chapter coming soon.....

——————————
Thanks for reading....
Love you ...thanks for waiting for this chapter
I tried to make the chapter long..
-
-