Happy

Ignore mistakes..

————————
Third POV

After taehyung said yes....jungkook starts to cry...
Tears of happiness..he always wanted someone that will love him..
Care for him...and he finally found taehyung..

"Stop c-crying kook..." taehyung said as he hug the other...

"I'am not crying..iam just soo happy.." jungkook said making taehyung smile..

"I promise tae..I'll be the best boyfriend...for you..I love you so much.." jungkook spoke and taehyung cupped his
Checks..

"I know you'll be the best boyfriend......and....I love you too..." taehyung said as he shyly looked down on his
Feet...and jungkook kept staring at him...how can someone look so handsome and beautiful while blushing....

"Tae"...jungkook said as taehyung looked up..

Jungkook coughed a little...

"Can I......you know.." jungkook said nervously looking around..while blushing on the other hand taehyung was confused asf..

"Can you what?...." taehyung said...

"Canikissyou.." jungkook said in a speed but taehyung understood the words..😏

"y-yeah..." taehyung said blushing...as jungkook got excited he leaned in......and captured his soft lips ...

The kiss was soft and gentle..even tho jungkook just wanted to devour him completely...
He went gentle with him..as it's his first kiss...

Taehyung broke the kiss as he was out of breath...

"You know I never thought I'd kiss someone..as I always found it disgusting....but I just found out its so good..."
taehyung shyly laughed...

Both of them looked soo happy...
They went out to eat..as a date and had much more fun..
This is what taehyung wanted....

Time skip
Jungkook's house..

The couple got inside the house...
And sat on the living room.

"So shouldn't I leave now..it's quite late..." taehyung said as jungkook shake his head in denial..

"No u can stay the night baby..." jungkook said...yes he started calling him baby..

"Ahhh Fine...But tomorrow you'll stay in my house...okay?.. taehyung said as jungkook nodded his head happily..

It was night...so they decided to sleep..as they were tired..
Now that they are together..they can share a bed comfortably...

Taehyung laid down on the bed..as he waited for jungkook who was in the washroom...

After 10 minutes he finally came..and laid beside taehyung...who happily turned around..
And jungkoooks face was just a inch away..thier faces were soo close..
Taehyung forgot to breath..

"Your so beautiful.." jungkook said as taehyung blinked.

"Hahaha I know.." taehyung said as he turned around not being able to take the intense stare of jungkook
But the next second he was pinned down on the bed..with jungkook on top of him...

"Let's have some fun shall we?.." jungkook spoke as he smashed his lips with taehyung...who was still
Processing what's happening...he wanted to kiss Back but jungkook's pace was too much..
Jungkook noticed it and slowed down...and controlled himself..and taehyung finally kissed back..
After 10 minutes they both broke the kiss to breath...but jungkook attacked his neck..not even letting taehyung to breath
Properly...taehyung winched in pain as jungkook bit his neck..

"Kook please calm down..." taehyung managed to say...
But jungkook was lost in his own world..and kept aggressively biting and sucking his neck..
Taehyung had enough..so he pushed him...but jungkook didn't even move a muscle..

"s-s-top it..." taehyung said in pain..

"STOP.." he yelled and harshly pushed jungkook as the other bit to hard..

Taehyung held his neck and glared at jungkook...who stood there..with messy hair..and lustful eyes..

"I told you to stop..what's wrong with you?." Taehyung said as he stood up to see his neck..and gasped
They were bruises and purple Hickeys all over his neck...

"Tf ?..are you an animal...." taehyung said glaring at jungkook who looked down ashamed of what he did
He couldn't control himself...he felt ashamed...

"I-am s-sorry t-tae I didn't know what got into me..." jungkook apologists as taehyung sigh and nods..

"Fine...but iam afraid the marks won't go away...." taehyung said..

"That good...everyone should know I did it.." jungkook said as taehyung threw a pillow at him..

After a little conversation they slept...

End of chapter..

——————-
Next chapter coming soon
Thanks for reading 💜💜❤️❤️