Awkward

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Third person POV
Both jungkook and taehyung were now walking outside the college..
None of them spoke a word..there was an awkward silence..when taehyung decided to speak..

"Are you okay?.." taehyung awkwardly asked..as jungkook looked towards him..

"Oh yeah I'm okay.." jungkook said while scratching his nape..
Jungkook thought he shouldn't have...scared taehyung like that..so that's why he decided to keep quite..

They were walking..when taehyung realized why was he walking..? He mentally face palmed himself..
His driver must be waiting...so he called his driver that he wasn't coming..

"My dad haven't returned yet..." taehyung said..as jungkook became nervous..

"Oh...t-that's pretty w-weird." Jungkook anxiously said..as taehyung felt the discomfort of the other..
he decided to change the topic.

Both of them soon reached jungkook's house..

"Bye then I'm gonna go.." taehyung said with a smile..as jungkook nodded his head while heading inside..

For taehyung he felt like..jungkook was feeling guilty so he didn't talked much..

He called his driver..as the driver came just in 3 minutes..

"Did father returned.?.." taehyung asked the driver..who shake his head..

"Where could he be.." taehyung mumbled..while looking outside.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"If taehyung finds out I killed his dad..he will leave me.." jungkook said looking at himself in the mirror..

"No he can't.." jungkook mumbled.. "he is mine he can't leave me..."

With all the frustration he had..he smashed his hand on the mirror..
While screaming...he really wanted to kill someone...he was feeling so insecure..

He wanted taehyung to only look at him..and today he looked at another boy..
He was angry..he wanted to talk his anger out on someone..

He wanted to kill that person..

Who made him angry and insecure..

"Your gonna fucking die..you dare to say that he is yours...hahah no he is mine.."

"And always will be"

♠️ ♠️ ♠️ ♠️ ♠️ ♠️ ♠️ ♠️

"Haha you should've ran away..now look at your face.." a boy teased his friend..who didn't seemed so happy...

"Hah you got beaten up by a nerd...hahah..look at your ugly bruises..." a boy said laughing his ass out..

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"..kai yelled at his friend...who stopped laughing ..

"I'm gonna make him beg me.." kai said smirking..with an angry expression..

"He'll scream..and I'll enjoy..he will beg me to let him go..I'll fucking kill him.." kai angrily spoke..

"Damn..bro..take a chill pill.." the boy spoke..while trying to run away from the scene..

"First I'll cut his hands..for touching me..then I'll cut his tongue for yelling at me.." kai said while smirking..

"Of course I won't kill him..just a little torture.." kai said to his scared friend ..

"But if he hits me again.."

"I might as well kill him.."

The end of chapter
Next chapter coming soon..

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Thanks For reading
Sorry for updates so late..
I'm so damn busy..😭