Found out

Ignore the mistakes..

——————————
Taehyung's p.o.v..
I went inside the room..as soon as yoongi hyung went to his room
Kook must be waiting..

"Hey kook.." I said..as jungkook came out of the washroom..

"I'm sorry I used your washroom..it was urgent.." jungkook spoke scratching his nape..
And I died because of his cuteness..he looked cute while blushing..

"Why the hell are you sorry..your my boyfriend..you can use my washroom.." I said patting his back..
As he looked at me with a bunny smile..

Meanwhile when taehyung was downstairs
............................
Junkook p.o.v
Ahh when is he coming back..I thought looking at the time..
I was just looking at his stuff..and went inside the washroom..
And holy fuck..it was huge..bigger then my whole fucking house..

"Wow he got expensive stuff..." I said looking at the beauty products and stuff...
The washroom smells just like his scent..I took his shampoo smelling it..
It was the same one taehyung's hair smelled like..
I went through all the stuff..there was a cupboard in the washroom..
I opened it and..some of his cloths and other stuff were there..I smelled his cloths...I might seem like
a creep..but I'm his boyfriend..I can do this..just then I was about to take his underwear..
I heard his voice..and freaking flinched for the first time..and quickly went outside..

———————
Present time
Third person p.o.v
Both the boys finally decided to sleep..tomorrow is weekend..
No school..so they took advantage of it by sleeping late..

Time skip to morning..
The three boys were now eating their breakfast
Peacefully..

"You know tae you gotta hurry it up.." yoongi said giving taehyung that..or else I'll kill you.. stare..

"Oh um..yeah.."taehyung said nervously..their freakin parents are about to come..
And they don't even know what time..

"Jungkook when are you gonna leave.?." Taehyung asked..

"I'm gonna leave..in a minute.." jungkook said standing up.washing the dishes..

"Why are you washing it? Let the maid do it.." taehyung said..but jungkook denied saying it's fine...

Jungkook was wearing his shoes..and he can feel the uneasiness of the younger..

"What happened tae.?.." jungkook finally asked getting..worried about him.

"Oh n-nothing..my parents are just about to come.." taehyung nervously spoke..
And jungkook gasped..that's the reason..why the other seemed so stressed..
He hugged and bid him goodbye..

He opened the door to leave..but saw...

Taehyung's parents...

"Oh who are you.?." Mrs Kim asked the young boy who froze on his spot..
And taehyung who already prepared his funeral..he is not scared of his mom..but scared of his dad..

"O-oh I'm t-taehyung's friend.." jungkook spoke through difficulty..when taehyung's father was glaring at him..

"Friend.?" Mr.kim said looking at taehyung..who nervously nodded his head..

"Why are you here.." mr.kim asked jungkook..who looked at taehyung..

"He was here for...for studying..yeah." Taehyung replied even tho his father asked jungkook..

"I didn't asked you..I asked your friend.." mr.kim said..

"Yeah I was here to study with him.." jungkook said..not liking how he talked like that to his boyfriend..

"Honey let's go inside first.." mrs.kim said dragging her husband inside..

"Wait what's your name.." Mrs.kim asked..after pushing her husband inside..

"I'm jungkook.." jungkook said with a smile..and Mrs.kim nodded her head..

"I'm gonna go..now.." jungkook said..looking at taehyung..who nodded..

"If you have a problem..call me.." jungkook said before leaving..
Taehyung closed the door..
Just as he closed the door..his father slapped him so hard..he fell on the ground with a thud..

"Now you fucking Learned how to lie to me..."..mr. kim said with anger..

"Did you forget..this is my house..I have cameras everywhere..not only that..
I fucking have guards and maids inside the house..that's how I found out...they told me..
I knew something like this might happen.." mr.kim said slapping him again..this time mrs.kim stoped him..

"Where the hell is yoongi..I also know what he did.." mr.kim spoke..

"You should have studied instead of wasting your time on...your stupid friends.." mr.kim said harshly
gripping on his collar..

"U have to be 1st in the whole class or else..you'll see what will happen.." his father said before..pushing him on the ground...going towards yoongi's room..

"Son..please go to your room..don't take his words to your heart.." Mrs.kim said following her husband behind
To save his son form his own father..

And taehyung stood up with tears in his eyes..he wiped the blood from his lips..before..getting up..
To head to his room..at first he would feel hurt by his fathers words but now he is used to it..

But no one noticed.....

Jungkook looking at the whole scene from the window..with fire in his eyes...

End of chapter..
Next chapter coming soon..

♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎
Thanks for reading..
Hope you guys like it..
I'm trying to update as many times.as I can..
Because when I get busy..I get so busy I barely have time to write..