First kill

Ignore the mistakes

——————————
Third persons p.o.v
"Jungkook What are you doing.? Let go.." taehyung said struggling to remove the strong grip of jungkook..

"You said you hate me.?"..jungkook darkly spoke..as taehyung stopped struggling..

Shit, he have anger issues I forgot..
taehyung thought.

"I didn't mean it..I said it in anger.." taehyung said..

"Even If you said it in anger and didn't mean it...YOU STILL SAID IT..." jungkook yelled at the last part..

"What is wrong with you.?.your acting like a psycho.." taehyung spoke..being a bit scared of jungkook..

"Yes I'm a psycho...psycho for your love..." jungkook said in a dark voice..the words made taehyung shiver..

As soon as jungkook's grip loosened..taehyung pushed him and ran away..

"Come back...RIGHT NOW.." jungkook screamed..but taehyung ran away..

Jungkook sit on the floor and started laughing like a psycho..

"Hahaha you think you can run away forever.." jungkook said crazily laughing..but then all of a sudden
he stared to cry..

"Your probably just stressed because of someone..don't worry I'll..make sure that someone will be gone.." jungkook
Said smirking wiping his tears away..

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Third person p.o.v
It was around 3am in the morning..when taehyung's dad was driving home..
He sighed being exhausted from work...he reached the house..and got out form his car..
But walked further away form his house to smoke..

"Smoking is not good for your health especially at this age"

Mr.kim confusingly turned to see who's voice it was..
And saw a man in all black with a mask and hoodie..

"Can I help you..?.." mr.kim asked..but the man just stood there whistling a creepy tone..

"Weirdo.." mr.kim murmured..before walking..

But he felt someone's strong grip on his forearm..
He turned and saw the same man..this time the man..covered his mouth
With a cloth..as mr.kim fainted..

"Sleep tight..cause when you'll wake up..the only thing you'll feel will be pain.."

*splash*
Mr.kim gasped..when someone threw water at his face..
And that's when it hit him..he got kidnapped..

"W-w-who?.." mr.kim stuttered..as the male darkly chuckles..

"You must remember me" the man said...

"I'm taehyung's fre- opps I mean boyfriend.." jungkook said removing his mask and hood...
As he sat on the chair smirking..

"W-What why y-you?.." mr.kim couldn't speak properly..because of the shock..

"Well...you hurtled my baby..so you will suffer now..." jungkook darkly spoke as his aura changed..
And mr.kim got scared..

"Please l-let me go..I'll give you as much m-money you want.." mr.kim begged him while crying..

"Ahh why do rich people always bring money..even in serious situations.." jungkook glared at him..

"Perhaps, I don't want money..I just want to.." jungkook got closer to mr.kims face.
While smirking..

Jungkook stabbed mr.kim on the arm who screamed in pain..

"W-w-What a-a-re-,"

"shhhhh I hate your fucking voice.." jungkook frustratingly spoke..as he punches him on the face..

That night the basement was filled with screams...

"Finally your dead"...jungkook spoke after torturing..the fuck out of him..

"I never killed anyone..this is my first kill..maybe many more in the future.." jungkook said smirking..
He cleaned the whole basement..and there was a secret door in the basement..that's where he kept the
Dead body of mr.kim..

Jungkook flinched when he heard the door bell..he looked at the time it was
1pm..he sighed opening the door..and saw taehyung..

"What are you doing here.?.." jungkook asked with an expressionless face..
And taehyung hugged him..jungkook shockingly looked at him..

"What -a-are -y-you doing.." jungkook nervously asked..

"I'm sorry for running away like that..." taehyung said breaking from the hug ..

"I just got scared..as you had anger issues..i left..so you would calm down.." taehyung said looking down..
And jungkook smiled..he smiled because he has a really understanding boyfriend..
Every-time jungkook would get angry people will lever talk to him again..

"I love you so much.." jungkook said hugging taehyung..and taehyung giggled..

"I love you to.." just those words made jungkook's eyes teary..but he wiped it away..
And kissed taehyung who kissed him back..

Taehyung didn't knew that..

He was kissing the murderer of his father..

End of chapter
Next chapter coming soon...

♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎
Thank you so much for reading this book..
I love y'all ❤️💜 thank you so so much for 1.k reads..🥺🥺😭😭😭