Sleepover

Ignore mistakes..

And please check my new book out 'omega's life' it's a taekook book..
Please check it out..

———————-
Third POV
"Miss me.."

Taehyung was to shock to respond..he just stood there staring at jungkook..

"Won't you invited your boyfriend inside..? Jungkook spoke making taehyung to quickly open the door
And jungkook got inside ..
Jungkook looked around amazed ..he never saw such a big house..

"You've got a beautiful house.." jungkook said..now standing in front of his boyfriend..

"Why didn't you pick my calls?..." jungkook asked..glaring at him..

"I was b-busy.." taehyung lied..he has been avoiding jungkook ever since that incident between them..

"Stop lying..look I already apologized.." jungkook said now holding his shoulders..

"How would I know you won't do it again..?"taehyung asked.

"I won't.." jungkook said looking down..but taehyung wasn't convinced at all..givin jungkook's possessive nature..

"Yeah right..you literally forbid me to talk to my friend.." taehyung said "he is my friend..he won't steal me from you.."

Jungkook just bit his lips..thats not it..he knows no one can steal taehyung from him..he can literally just
Kill them if they try to..he just doesn't like when taehyung gives attention to someone else..he feels
Unloved and left out..he hates when taehyung smiles or cry because of someone..he wants him to
Smile because of him cry because of him..and no one else..he feels jealous..

"Okay I won't do it again.." jungkook spoke with sincerity..and taehyung could feel it..

"Fine I forgive you only this time.." taehyung said..as jungkook nodded happily.

"Your gonna stay the night now.." taehyung asked.

"No I'll go back.." jungkook turned to leave but taehyung pulled him back..

"No you promised....you'll stay remember.." taehyung said..as jungkook sighed remembering the promise..

"Fine.." jungkook spoke..and taehyung dragged him inside his room..

"You've never seen my dog.." taehyung said picking yeontan up..who seemed slightly annoyed by his owner..
who picked him up while he was enjoying his sleep..

"Oh yeah..it's cute.." jungkook said with a smile staring at it..

Taehyung put it down when he felt the..weird tension between them..
The dog glaring at jungkook and jungkook glaring at the dog..
It seemed cute..but for jungkook it wasn't..

"You can put the dog outside.." jungkook spoke with a creepy little smile..
And taehyung nervously chuckled before..putting his dog outside...
Right after he got inside...jungkook puled him for a kiss...taehyung did get annoyed
Ever since they start dating..jungkook wont stop kissing..

But he kissed back..they kissed lovingly...for about 2 minutes when taehyung pulled away..
Jungkook was going to attack his neck when taehyung stopped him..

"Enough..let's watch a movie.." taehyung said happily picking up the remote..
Not noticing jungkook's dark aura..
Jungkook got totally frustrated..he wanted to kiss him and do many things..
But as always taehyung stopped him...but he remembers they just had a fight..
Not wanting to fight again he..calms down and smiles..

They both enjoyed the movie..
After having there dinner..they played games...
For hours until the door bell disturbed them..
Taehyung panicked thinking his parents are here..

"You fine.," jungkook asked noticing the distress of the younger..

"Oh y-yeah.." taehyung said nervously..jungkook just nodded..

"I'm gonna look..just stay here.." taehyung said..and jungkook nodded...

Taehyung slowly opened the door..and sighed in relief..when he saw his brother standing
There with ice cream..

"Wait weren't you suppose to come at like ..5am" taehyung asked..

"Tf..it's 5:30..bro.." yoongi said walking past his brother..who shockingly looked at the time..
He thought it was only 1am..

"Well hyung I'm gonna hide your secret in one condition.." taehyung asked yoongi who was
taking a spoonful of ice cream..

"What is it.?." Yoongi asked..

"Don't tell my parents..I invited my boyfriend over.."

The end of chapter
Next chapter coming soon

Thanks for reading
Make sure to check my new book..pretty please 🙏🥺