two - the lucky compass

Third Person POV ~~

Sydney woke up to birds chirping and the sun shining down from the open window in her room.

Sitting up and stretching, the girl adjusted to being awake.

Deciding to lay there for five more minutes, just to get used to being awake, she ran a mental check list of the day.

Ross and her had planned on going surfing at a new spot today after parting ways the day before, after having breakfast together. The girl enjoyed spending time with her best friend, and was glad she had someone like him in her life.

But, that wasn't going to happen till at least this afternoon, so she had to find another way to kill the time. Sydney never saw her friend Sarah yesterday, so decided she'd start there.

Getting up and arranging her bed, she walked over to her closet to pick out an outfit for the day. Pulling out a matching white bikini set, along with ripped jean shorts and a zip-up hoodie, the girl settled that outfit would have to do. 

_________________

Upon stepping onto the Cameron residence, Sydney figured since the younger Cameron daughter had told her that her sister was asleep on their boat the day before, she'd check there instead of her room today. 

Walking down the long deck to The Druthers, Sydney took in the nice breeze that blew on her face, reminding her just one of the reasons why she loved the island so much. 

Reaching the entrance to the boat, the girl slid open the glass door, immediately noticing the Cameron girl fast asleep on the coach.

Giggling to herself, she decided this was the perfect chance to get back at her friend for the incident from a couple days before. 

Sliding the door back closed, very softly, she tip toed her way to the girls feet. Staring at her for a few seconds to make sure she was still asleep.

Then, she jumped on Sarah's stomach.

"WHEEZIE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IM GOING TO KI-" the girl under her started shouting, till she opened her eyes fully and adjusted to her surroundings, seeing that it was in fact not her sister that jumped on her. "Oh you fucking bitch"

Sarah grabbed ahold of her friends waist and threw her off the side of the couch, making her land on her back, on the floor.

Sydney groaned in pain before breaking into a fit of laughter. "You...should've seen....your face" the girl wheezed out between laughs, staring up at the blonde.

"Not funny" Sarah stated, turning away from her with a pout on her lips

"Aww c'mon it was a bit funny" Sydney got up from the floor while trying to reason with her friend, still not being able to stop giggling.

"You knew it was bound to happen anyway, after barging into my room the other day like Kim Kardashian was marrying Prince Henry" Sydney told her friend.

"Okay um first of all, Henry and Meghan are gorgeous together, don't rope that woman in between." Sarah stated, rolling her eyes at the brunette, "Second of all, you are once again, a bitch"

Sydney giggled as she settled herself down on the couch, at the girls feet.

"I only came cause I haven't seen you since the night of the kegger, how've you been?" She questioned the Cameron

"Eh, haven't really spoken to Top since" Sarah started, "man needs to cool his hot head for a couple of seconds"

Sydney nodded along to what she said, she herself still being very pissed off at the blonde boy, but then again, she's always hated him so it was nothing new.