Ch.4 Home Sweet Home

~Craig pov~

I'm so happy man!!!,I'm so happy that i get to see my kids and my very sexy baby!^_^ And im on my way to my house we speak I went to toys 'r' us and got my lil princess those dolls with big lips and big head umm....bratz and I got my mini me a whole bunch of hot wheels and then I got my baby some sweet strawberries,wipe cream^_^and box full of chocolate, a roses and a love letter that I wrote saying I adore her(AN:you see what I did)

I pulled up at my house and my home boy Chris car in the drive way I smiled that my home boy keep his promise,I told him to watch out for my family while I was gone.

I open the door slowly,i was careful not to drop the gifts for my family.I close door turn around and saw Xavier and Mia sleeping on the couch.I smiled and put the gifts down,and kissed there forhead.All sudden I heard a thump from upstairs follow by Char screaming.Xavier and Mia jumped up and saw me.

"D-daddy?"Mia said rubbing his eyes.

I put my finger over mouth signaling them to be quite I pull a pistol from my luggage and start running up stairs to the master bedroom

"C-Chris I don't want to do this."

"Come Char,Craig is million away and your kids is asleep it's just you and me."

My blood start boiling after I hear that I put my finger on the trigger and kicked down the door.

~Char pov~

I blinked my eyes in disbelief.....Uh Oh

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??"Craig yelling while pointing his pistol at me or Chris I don't know.

Chris rolled from on top of me,and

my eyes rapidly roam the room for my bra....found it!!

"It not what it look like"Chris said holding his hands up

"OH REALLY?IT LOOK LIKE YOU TRYING TO RAPE MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

"W-What?"

"NIGGA YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS GET OUT MY HOUSE..10!"

"WAIT CRAIG ME EXPLAIN!!"walking towards him.

Craig pointed the gun at Chris"MUTHAFUCKA 9!!"

Chris stopped"CRAIG PLEASE!!"

"8,7,6,5,4!!"

"CHAR TELL HIM!!

I started to cry fearing for his life"CHRIS PLEASE LEAVE!!"

"3,2,1 Chris you took too long bro. "Craig cocked his gun and

BOOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger Sorry for being so short and grammar errors I just wanted y'all to see how Craig and Char doing....we'll you can see not so good.

~Did Craig shoot Chris?

~Will Char tell him the truth?

goals

+7 votes

+7 comments please please give me feedback or likes......please!!