Ch.1 I got a Problem!!

hey everybody I decided to do,two couples each chapter.Hope you like it!!

************************************

~Jacob&Rayanna pov~

"Come on Jay crawl for you daddy please!"said Jacob laying on the carpet floor with his son.

"Jacob,Jay ain't even 10 months yet"said Rayanna sitting on the on the couch,channel surfing.

"Baby look."

Rayanna looked down and saw her son,Jacob Jr. crawling towards her."oh my gosh Jay,Your crawling!!!"

"Ann you know they say if the child growing up faster than usual.They are most liked making room for another sibling." smirking

"Well I don't think so." picking up Jay off the floor.

"But Rayanna I want a Jessica" he said getting up off the floor.

"Sorry big baby,you going to have to wait for Jessica"giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Rayanna heard a knocking on the door.

~Rayanna pov~

I walked to the door with Jay on my hip.I open the door to find a light skin woman she was about 5"5 with. jet black curly hair,and her had was a little boy

"Hi my I help you?"

"Hello my name is Shania,is Jacob Perez home?"

"Yes,may I ask why?" becoming more curious.

"We here for daddy!!!"the little boy said with hand in his mouth.

THE HELL DID HE SAID DADDY?!?!?!

***************

~Wynter pov~

I woke up to the smell of eggs,Bacon and toast.I got up from our king-size bed.And walk down stairs and saw mommy's babies on the living floor eat Bacon and watching backyardigans,Chresanto was in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"good morning Wynter."

"Chresanto."I was still mad at him,he better be glad I have respect for him cause God only know what I would do.

"Baby are you still mad?"

"What do you think?"

"If you want to know were I was,I was at mu home girl Jordan's house"

I rolled my eyes at that trick name.Ughhh I can't stand that bitch!I didn't like her in high school and I definitely don't likely her now."Why was you at her house?,especially so late!"

"Why you asking all them questions,assuming shit!!!! with disgust in his voice.

"Im not assuming nothing, I asking cause you have responsibility here as a father,this ain't high school Ches!!!!

"I KNOW,DAMN WYNTER NOTHING HAPPENED THERE!!!"

"How you know Chresanto?,you was drunk."I said cocking my head to the side.I know,I was pushing his button cause he was turning red,and wish he would hit me!!!!

"Im going to the gym." Chresanto said walking of the kitchen

Danm Chresanto is so hard to talk,he so fucking stubborn!!!But I love him though,And I do trust him but I don't trust that bitch Jordan.

************************************

two more character is coming @Female_Spiffy_Tho and @shania_143.Remember to vote and comments if you like or didn't and look out for my new story nobody perfect a Roc royal love story.