Meet Joy!!!

hey y'all sorry for being short!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ray pov ~

"Why the hell not Ray?It's been 2 fucking months!"she yelled

"Baby im sorry tried that's all."I said taking off my tie.

"RAQUAN YOU HAVE BEEN TRIED 2 DANM MONTHS, I KNOW YOUR BOSS AIN'T WORKING YOU THAT FUCKING HARD?

"Baby lower your voice before the neighbors hear you!! raising my a little

"Ray I just want some tender loving care is all I ask Ray.....GET OUT,GO AND SLEEP ON THE COUCH!!" she said throwing a pillow and a blanket at me."night Ray"pushing me out the master bedroom.

What's up it's y'all is yo boy Ray Ray(A/N:LOL im random),y'all throught Joy would do her point of view well no you got me!Well let me tell y'all our back story we met in K-5,even when I was 5 I was a flirt.Anyways I ask her to be my girlfriend she said no,so I throw a ball at her right. Then she had the nerves to hit me with a rock!And for so reason after that day we start being friends.And then our 10th grade year,She asked me out yeah she ask me out,of course I said Yess, and we been together since.But between you and me I was planning on asking her for her hand in marriage, b-but I fucked up and she might not ever forgive me,I'm confused and terrified.I gets im another Lost One in this world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Ray's big secret???

Remember Voted and comments to tell how im doing, DON'T BE AFRAID BE FREE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE, DISLIKE OR WHAT YOU WANT TO READ!!!

~Sydatrice S.