ch.2 What a are you hiding from me?

~Char pov~

I need it stop this!!! I love Craig,I love Craig!!! I need to-

"mommy can Santa clause get me a new hot wheels car!"

"Well you have to ask him." We're here in North point mall,for Xavier and Love to see Santa."Mia,baby what for Christmas?"

"Daddy." Mia said looking up at me with her chocolate eyes she got from her father.

"I change my wish mommy,I want daddy too!!!! Xavier said. This broke my heart into million pieces.I definitely got stop this with Chris.For my kids and definitely for me,

Suddenly somebody covered my eyes.

"Ho,Ho,Ho Miss Love are you are you on Santa good list or Santa naughty list? he said seductive in my ear and I ready know who he is.......

"Uncle Chris!!!!",Mia she jumping in his arm.

"Heyy little bit,hey X how you doing little man?"

"mmmmm I don't like you." Xavier said giving Chris the cold shoulder.

"Wowwww he seriously don't like me." he said putting Mia on his shoulder.

"Nooooo Chris I loovvee you!"showing his best fake smile.

"Xavier that's your Uncle.Be respectful!!!! giving my a death stare.

"This bitch ass nigga ain't my Uncle last time I check you and daddy don't have brothers?!?

o.0 what the actual fuck? Where that hell did he get all that attitude from???.........................................Oh yeah me,but still.

"Mommy Xavier said a curse word!!!"Mia screamed

"Mia stop screaming I heard him Chris can stay in the line with Mia?"

"Sure."

I pulled Xavier out of line and pulled him in the restroom.I'm get to the bottom to this."Xavier,boy what wrong with you?Xavier look at me and shook his head.

"Nothing mommy."

"good when we go out there I want you to apologize to Chris ok."

"Why should I you going to show him how sorry you are to night when me and Mia fell sleep.

"W-what do you mean Xavier?"

"Nothing mommy,can I go see Santa now?"

"Ummm yeah let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Joy pov~

"I don't know Ebony what if he cheating on me?"

"Joy,girl I know he ain't cheating on you.He too much of a afraidy cat she joked

"Ebs im serious Ray coming late,starting arguments,and we haven't had sex since 2012 new years!"

"Dayyyymmmm!!!!"

"Ebony you ain't helping!!!!"

"Sorry Joy your right,but I don't think Ray doing anything."

"OK Ebony what ever you say."

I'm here in Starbucks with my best friends Ebony, she is my rock and I'm her glue.Ebony is telling me not to worry,but I can't but help to worry what if Ray got some bitch in our house as I speak????............

"Ebony I got to go!!!!"

"Why Joy??"

"The Bitch!"

"The Bitch?What?"

"She at my house with Ray!!

"Ohhhh lawd this child crazy!!

"Shut up and take me home!"I pulled Ebony out of Starbucks and she drove me home when I open my door I saw Ray Sleeping on the couch I put my hand over my chest God thank you!!!

Bands Make Her Dance

I heard Ray phone going off on his chest im surprise he didn't wake up,I walked over to his phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello,is this Raquan Smith?"

"No this is his girlfriend Joy."

"Oh."

What the hell she mean Oh!?!

"Okay tell Raquan I called, okay." the phone went dead.

Oh my Damn Ray is cheating on me!! I toss Ray phone at his head.Ray shot up looking around confuse.

"owwww,Joy baby when did you get here?"

"Ray are you cheating on me?"

"Joy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM HERE YOU GO!!

sorry I haven't been uploading I had physical therapy. anyways

do Xavier know about his Char and Chris fooling around?Is Ray really cheating on Joy?Will Mia ever see Santa?

remember to vote and comment and promise I won't take forever to update...

~ Sydatrice S.