Meet Wynter!!!

~Wynter pov ~

"Where the fuck the fuck is he??It's four in the damn morning!! w

Walking in the kitchen, to fix me some aspirin and water.

"This man is giving me a headache". I can hear Chresanto's pitbull Killer barking his head off, that mean somebody is in the backyard, and I know who the hell it is.

"Heyyy babw!!" Chresanto said closing the backdoor.

"Are you drunk?"

"Just wittle bit."he said tripping over his own two feet."H-hey Wypter when did my feet get here??"

"Chresanto, baby you promise me you won't drink no more!" Trying hold him straight so he wouldn't fall over.

"N-no I did not! he said calmly

"Um yes you did!!!" raising my voice.

"DAMN WYNTER HOW YOU GOING TO TELL ME?!?AND W-WHY YOU NOT SLEEP WITH TWINS?"

"Lower our voice!! And so its my fault worried about you?"

"Wynter I'm a grown ass man!!"

"Yeah a grown ass that acting like a damn child, that's out all night!!"

"I don't have time for this Wynter m-my head is killing me goodnight."

he said walking out the kitchen to go up stairs.

How did we get like this? Hello everybody my name is Wynter Rodriguez and im 20 years old. I'm currently dating Chresanto August we have two beautiful kids Kamille and Kasey their twins they look so much as their father.I met Chresanto during my junior year of high school. I was the new girl with the body and you know Chresanto was football captain and was the high school player. And y'all all know the story. But we been together ever since. I'm photographer & Chresanto is professional football player for the Philadelphia Eagles.But lately he been drinking, being out late and frankly I can't take it no more.