Meet Char!!!

~Char pov~

"Baby I miss you so much!!"he said with loneliness and lust in his voice.

"Awww baby I miss you too."

"How long have it been?"

"5months,3weeks,2days,30minutes

and 45 sec,46 sec,47 sec!!I simply said.he looked at me and laughed at replied.

"Shut up!!"I started to feel my cheeks heating up.

"Aww baby you blushing."he said with a baby voice.The only thing I could do is smile.

"Baby I got to go my 15 minutes is up,hopefully I'll see you in 3 months if they don't schedule me for another year."

I sighed "okay."

"Aright baby,love you!"

"I-I love you too."

he smile and sign out of Oovoo I let out a long sighed and close my laptop.

"Ready for round two?"

I look up and see Chris standing in front of the bathroom door.I looked at him with no emotion and nod my head slowly.

He walk over there by me took mu laptop and set it on my night stand,and layed between my legs so we can be face to face.

"What's wrong?"

"This,this whole F.W.B(Friends. with. benefits) shit!"

"Listen we ain't hurting anybody Craig is over 3,000 miles away it just our little secret."with that he given me a passionate kiss that melted my heart with lust and guilt.

Hey everybody my is Char Love im 20 years old and im currently dating soilder Craig Crippen Jr.he's station in Iraq.And while he's gone I'm fooling around with Craig best friends Chris Jones.Chris is like my drug I got to have even thou I don't need it.But what will happen when Craig come back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4+ vote!!!!

4+comments

enjoy!!!!