Ch.4 The talk/Attention...again

Attention!!

I put this at top for 2 reasons

1.)I really want you guys to enter

2.)cause I know readers really don't read what the author got to say so......

★GIVE A WAY!!!★

Ok you guys I need a situation/problem for Roc and Wynter and I know what you guys are thinking what you going to give me?Well I will give you not 1..not 2 but 7 dedication yes I said 7.So if you have a good idea put down below or inbox me!!! Good luck^_^

*******-

~ Chresanto pov~

I have a fucking problem!!!!Wynter is my Fucking Problem!!She sound like a nagging old lady.Chresanto don't do this,Chresanto don't do that,Chresanto go kill yourself!!!Well she didn't say kill myself,I put that in for dramatic affect.But what im trying to say is that my Wynter wonderland worry to much about me.I left my Childish way in high school,I gorgeous girlfriend that I want to be my wifey,two amazing bad-ass kids,and banging career I don't want to go back to my old way.

Now I was driving to my

homeboys(twins)Donald and Mickey house for some man to man talk cause Wynter is trippin real....... hard.And for those curious readers the reason why I call them Donald and Mickey because when we were young Michael(Mickey) had a high pitch voice and Darren(Donald) had braces and couldn't understand him!!

I knocked on there door and Mickey answer the door.

"Aye what up Chresanto what had bring you to the King's kingdom?Mickey said leaning on his door frame.

"I need you and your brother advice on something."I said walking pass him and going straight to the living room.

"Chresanto brother I told you!Put some cream on that muthafucka it's only going to burn worst." closing the door

"NO!,you dumb ass it's about Wynter."plopping down on there couch.

"Oh my bad what about her?" sitting down beside me.

"yeah what about her?"

I looked up and Mickey twin brother Donald,coming out of the kitchen with three beer bottles in his hand.

"Wynter is so-so aggravating! Chresanto do this,Chresanto do that na na na NA! She such a-"

"Bitch?Donald said handling me a beer then sitting down on the love seat.

"Well yeah,she always thinking im creeping around you know!"

"No I don't cause I don't let no hoes hold me back!Mickey said chugging down his beer.

"Hold the hell Mickey,Wynter is not a hoe"Opening up my beer bottle.

"Well you called her a bitch."Donald said calmly.

"No I didn't Donald you called her that!"

"But you agree with him."said Mickey starting to drink his beer

"OK,OK just give me some damn advice!"finishing off my beer

"You know Chres I didn't even see you drink your beer and you finish already?"Donald asked

"The fuck? Mickey did you drink my beer?"

"Yeah."drinking his brother beer

Donald looked at his brother then realize what he was doing"MICKEY DAMN YOU PLAY TOO FUCKING MUCH!!

"Ok ok back on me what should I do about Wynter?"getting more comfortable on their couch

"WHOP THAT TRICK!!"Mickey said doing the cooking dance on couch

"The fuck? what kind of advice is that?I ain't hitting Wynter!!"

"Yea!!Roc how about you and her just talk it out."Donald said patting my back.

"Talking my ass!!"

"Michael!!"

"Shut up Donald you so like a damn woman!"

I just laughed at them two yelling at each other.They still like when we was younger,I felt my phone vibrant I look down and saw.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG this chapter,this chapter is sooooo sucky it don't make no sense!!!!!But next time I will upload 2 chapter so DON'T BAIL OUT ON ME!!but I do have something for guys

~Sydartice S.