mMeet Rayanna!!!

~Rayanna pov~

"So what is our color for the wedding?"

"GREEN!!"I just shook my head at his excitement."Baby green really?"I said annoyed."Yes baby really."he said mocking my tone.

"Soooo y'all want green flower,green table,green everything?the wedding planner said while writing on her pad.

"NO!YES!"we said at the same time."Okay so Ms.William what colors you would like?"

"Since we are having the spring wedding im thinking we should have purple,pink,and pearl!!"

"Good combo Ms.Williams."

"Thankyou."

"The Fuck??"

"JACOB!!"

"If I can't have green,you can't have pink,purple and the damn rainbow!!"he said crossing his arms.

I looked at him and started to laugh.

"That's not funny Ann."he said chucking

"Well um.. how bout we use pink,Pearl,and green for the wedding? Jacob had stop and looked at the wedding planner."YEAHHH you have Pearl, pink and I got GREEN!!! he said having a kool-aid grin on his face.

"Well OK Jacob."

"Baby I love you!!"giving me a quick peck on my lips.

Hey y'all my name is Rayanna,and im 21year old.And I'm engaged to the man of my dreams, my papi Jacob Perez.Him and I met during my last year of college at Princeton,he was the professor assistant and one day I needed help with my poems assignment,you know one thing lead to another and you throught I was going to you well no.Anyways we are going to Mexico to have a big Hispanic wedding even thou I wanted a classic church wedding...but hey!!!I ain't

complaining im going to be Mrs.Perez baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey y'all so this story had been overdue but I had alot on my plate OK first I found out I made my basketball team yay!!But three days after I popped my knee out of place ,I was crying like baby at practice in front of the boys basketball team too!!! 0_0 Anyways except the others character later on in the day!!

p.s not all of the chapters going to be short like this im just letting y'all get the feel of the characters and sorry for any spelling errors!!!

luv ya

~Sydatrice S.