Afton Robotics

Y/n(pov)

Final I'm home and I got my fucking toothbrush. I got a package of 6 from the 99c store. Now I don't have to worry about not having one. I sigh as I quickly walk upstairs and to my bathroom. After I get in I opened up my a toothbrush and brush my teeth. Final there clean.(My shiney teeth and me. They sparkle just like the open sea... Sorry just had to..) I quickly put my new toothbrush up . Once that's done I opened up the dro next to my sink to put the rest of the brash's away. But once I do I noticed a pack of toothbrush's already in there with one missing.

Are you FUCKING kidding me. How on earth did I forget I had bought a hole pack of them after last time it happened. I huff as I just thought them in. Ok now that my Heath ad been talking care of. It time to look into William Afton. I quickly rush down stairs and over to my fridge. Going to garb some snacks like last time and get started. I quickly drag them over to the table and open up my laptop. Once I do I noticed the screen is glitchy.

Ok this shouldn't be happening. I got this laptop only a few months ago. Why is it acting up. I huff as I spend about a hour looking up ways to fix it on my phone. Once I find out the glitch I quickly go to fix it but noticed that the glitch has already gone away. Ok that's weird. (that suspicious [̲̅S(̲̅⁠ ͡⁠ಠUಠ⁠)̲̅S]) I sigh as I quickly pull up Google. Ok let's get started. ok let's look up his last name first.

As it pop up a hand full of the seem to catch my eye. Oliver Afton a scientist who experiment on his two kids William and Vincent. He son William was the only one to live though out his father's experiments. What that Experiment where about is unknown. William would never let anyone after being save near him with a needle. So it could be found out. Shit. Poor guy it kinda makes me feel bad for him. Even though I'm pretty sure this guy was a killer. Ok next. William afton OC owner of Freddy Fazbear pizza rea.

And full time owner of Afton Robotics. Well that's new. Let's see what I can find here. I quickly continue to read the page. William afton meet his best friend Henry Emily back in highschool. They remade close over the years and started up the Fazbear franchise. After be accused of murder William lost all rights to the Fazbear company. Henry remain in charge. But still worked with William believing he was not the one who did it. Henry started up a new line know as the toys as Willam started up a similar franchise know as Cerise baby rentals in 72.

After the death of Henry's last living child. Who was only 3 at the time of her death. He sold the company. And because of Cerise baby rentals have all four characters to of Freddy Fazbear. The company filed a law suit. After that the page Is empty . Wait it never saids what happened to the Afton Robotics. I quickly open a new tab and search. After a few minutes it popped up. Its own by the state now. But it looks as if it got passed down to someone. The building looks far to nice to be unused senses 85 it's looks as if it was last used around the early 2000s.

I sigh as I look around the site. It has a bit of information. Last owner of Afton Robotics was Henry Emily. Give to him by William Afton son Micheal after be became of age. Afton Robotics stop working with Fazbear Internment after a fire toke places at Freddy's Fazbear pizza place. Killing himself and as well as the night gard that had been working there. Ok that interesting. But where was this pizza rea at. From what I know the Afton Robotics is in are town.

If that's the case I would think that is would the other pizza rea. But I don't think I've ever seen it before. Maybe I should look it up. I quickly open one more tap. After a few minutes I quickly open the map to see where it was. It looks to end up at the pizza Plex. But that's not possible. I don't think it is anyway. Unless they built the pizza Plex over the old pizza rea. But to do that. You would have needed a lot of money to create a hill big enough to cover it.

But if that's the cases. What is the company trying to cover up. Maybe the missing children. It's not marked as them being found yet. I know I'm not supposed to. But I know they know something. They both do. And there scared to tell me about it. I have math tomorrow morning. Maybe I can get Mr.Willy to tell me about what happened to the missing children. Well what was all of there names. Cassidy ####, Gabriel ####, Friz ######, Jeremy ######, Suzie Chase. Wait Chase. Holy hell. No wander by he doesn't want to talk about it. His sister is missing.

And from what I read it may all be cause of William. But what could he had done. He was let go by the police. What would have been the first thing I would have done. Try and hind the evidence. Dose that mean there could be dead children in the old pizza rea. I don't think so. Maybe they where just missing. I should have listened to Mr.Chase and Mr.Willy. I should just forget about it. I quickly go and stand up. But I stop when I noticed my screen glitched again. Ok what the fuck? I quickly look down at the screen as it reads.

D⃠o⃠n⃠t⃠ g⃠i⃠v⃠e⃠ u⃠p⃠ y⃠e⃠t⃠. I⃠m⃠ s⃠t⃠a⃠i⃠r⃠t⃠i⃠n⃠g⃠ t⃠o⃠ g⃠e⃠t⃠ h⃠o⃠p⃠e⃠ t⃠o⃠ g⃠e⃠t⃠ o⃠u⃠t⃠ i⃠n⃠y⃠o⃠ t⃠h⃠e⃠ w⃠o⃠r⃠l⃠d⃠ a⃠g⃠a⃠i⃠n⃠.

Nope nope nope! Fuck I'm now ceruse about it now. Guess I'm going to continue my search. Why the hell am I being so dum enough to do this. I really should just. I stop and looked at the purple screen. Ok I'll talk to Willy tomorrow and then I'll go talk to Mr.Chase the next day. I am way to fucking ceruse to not look into this. I sigh as I go to bed when my phone rings. It's my mom again. Yep nope not answering it.

Word count 1114