Family again

Y/n(pov)

I sigh as we all gather around William. Ok this is going to work. I take a deep breath as I power him on. Michael quickly dragged everyone behind him. The decade bunny quickly change into William. After a few minutes he opened his eyes. He quickly looked up at us. Before he could do something Michael quickly spoke up." William. We are giving you one chance. You have a illusion Disk on. So you look alive again. If you try anything fishy or kill anyone you will insteadly get killed yourself understand!" He stopped in place.

He quickly examined himself. After a few minutes he spoke up." How do you know who I am!" Michael takes a deep breath before responding." I'm Michael that Evan and she's Elizabeth. Your kids." He froze in place as he looked at the three of them."my kids.. no they are..Fuck!" He quickly yelled." It was just supposed to be me! You all was supposed to go to heaven after the fucking fire Henry started!" Michael quickly spoke up." Elizabeth did. But she came back. Evan never left and I got stuck in glamrock Freddy."  I take a few steps back.

I'll let them work though there things. After a few minutes of watch the quickly hugged. Wo wish me and my family would be more like that. I smile as I lean agent the near wall. After years of pain and problems. There now happy. I smile as Evan quickly spoke up." So Micheal how did you meet Y/n?" Everyone quickly looked my way. William then quickly spoke up." I don't like you." My eyes widen as I quickly stand up." Fine fine hate the guy that helped bring your family back to gether. I see no problem with that."

I huff as I layed back agent the wall again." Happy I can help." I quickly spoke up. Michael did take long to speak up." Thank you y/n for coming back for me. And for not letting go." I smiled as I quickly respond." No probably." I quickly said giving him a smile. After a minute my phone rings." And the moment has been crushed." I sigh as I quickly pull out my phone. Quickly answering without checking the ID. And I wish I did."Y/N YOU HEART LESS BITCH!"

I quickly pull the phone away from my ear. Fuck Mom. I sigh as I bring it back to my ear." Hey mom good to hear from you as well." I quickly look over at Michael. Who is trying his best not to laugh out." HOW DARE YOU NOT COME TO YOUR SIBLINGS BEALE TODAY!" I grown as I quickly respond." Mom I can't go to something if one I'm not invited. And two if I'm not told about. Three you said it would be next week!" After a few minutes she quickly respond." Ya I told you that yesterday on Sunday! It's Monday!"

I sigh as I quickly pull my phone away from my ear. Michael quickly walked up to me grabbing my phone. I quickly go to grab it back but he cuffs my mouth. After a few minutes he pulls the phone away from his ear and just glares at it. He the looks down at me." I find it hard your related to them." I just nod my head. After a few minutes Michael quickly spoke up." I'm sorry to tell you this mama. But your child is no longer available to talk. They are two buzz with there new life.

And family to pay attention to your little fit. So thank you for calling and don't call back." Michael then quickly pulled the phone away from his head. As he ended the call." And done. Your welcome." I chuckled as I quickly respond." Ya thank you. Now she's most likely going to drive down here. In hopes to see me with a girlfriend who's pregnant or with a baby in my hand." Micheal quickly huffs at my response. It didn't take long for Elizabeth to speak up." Well Michael can be your husband." My eyes quickly widen.

Michael the quickly speaks up."lizzy. His mom has a think agest boys dating boy's. And not to mention she's a bitch. She'll mist likely try and hit me if I say any of the sorts." I quickly nod my head as he finish speaking." My Dad is even worse. To be honest I don't want them here." I was about to continue when my phone rings again. I quickly look down at it." It's my Dad. Great." I huff out. Michael quickly grabs my phone from me." I'll take that!" I quickly look up at him. What is he doing.

After a few minutes he pulls the phone away from his head. Yep I forget how much they like to yell. After a few minutes Michael quickly responded." Sir we are sad to tell you your son was found dead in a car crash. He last contact was with his mother. He most likely was on the phone wall driving I'm sorry for your loss." After a few minutes Michael quickly handed me my phone back." He just hung up not caring at all." Michael said. I sigh as I responded." Ya after my siblings died they told me they wish it was me instead."

Michael quickly pulled me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him. After a few minutes Elizabeth spoke up." Y/n you you have any Disney movies? Evan needs to see them." Micheal pulls away from me as I quickly respond." Ya I do over there on the shelf." She quickly gets up and runs to it pulling out a few movies." Anyone for a movie night?" I quickly asked. Elizabeth soon jumped in joy." Yes yes yes! We can watch all the cool moves!" I chuckled as I quickly spoke up." Find but we are watch Shrek first."

She grown but still say down waiting." Ok let's do this!"

Word count 1017