A live Without you

Y/n(pov)

I sigh as I get up out of Micheal's bed. I quickly walk over to his closet. He hand a few work clothes in here before they moved on. I quickly pull one out putting it on. It's just a bit big. But I don't care. I think walk down to the guess room. All my stuff still in place from that day. I quickly walk over to the closet and pull out some r/c jeans. And a f/c flannel to wear over Micheal's top. I sigh ad I slowly step back. Walking over to my shoe's.

And quickly putting them on. I remember I used to have to clean them out almost every morning because Evan and Elizabeth would put jam in them. A smile as a tear drops down my face. Why dose it hurt so much. I quickly remember what Eleanor last told me." When you lose someone you really love. It hurts a lot." Shut she was right. She was always right.i sigh as I quickly walk down the Halls. I can still hear Elizabeth and Evan playing tag around the house. Michael would join sometimes.

Even dragging me into playing with them. I quickly wipe away a few tears off my face. I quickly walk into the leaving room. I quickly walk over to the door grabbing my keys as I walk out. There's nothing to do. But go to school now. I huff as I quickly picked up my bag from the floor before walking out. I quickly walked down the street. I remember Evan would sometimes bag to come with me. And Michael and Elizabeth would sometimes walk me to school. The wall was always funner with those three around. I even Miss William.

Him asking me every now and then about the secrets I know. I would never give in. But it was nices still. I stopped as I look up at the school. It only took me 5 minutes to get here. Leaving with them. I was so used to running and keeping up with them. I sigh as I quickly walk into the school. As I walked down the hall. Everyone stopped to point." Is that Y/n?!" I guess it's been a while since I lasted showed up. " Ya it is!" Someone responded." I thought they died!" I quickly picked up my speed.

" Ya me too!" Why is it so hard now! I quickly started to run a little." Did you hear he found out what the tragedy of Fazbear Internment was?! I so want to know myself!" I quickly shut my eyes as I rush down the hall. Stopped out side Aniston's old class. Robotics was shut down after he went missing. Well from what ever else knows anyways. After we got back to my place that day with William Elizabeth drive it all the way to the middle of town before bussing back to the house. No one will ever know.

What truly was going though any of there mind's. I take a deep breath as I continue walking. I don't have any classes today. I just need to get out. I quickly continue to walk around the school. And to think. I would most likely do anything to get them back. Even a dill with the devil. I quickly shake my head as I continue to walk around. As I do so all I hear are people talking about me. " I can't believe he's back!" It went on and on." Me as well. I Heard some random lady was at his place!"

Why can't they just shut up!" Ya I can't believe he didn't go to jail for kidnapping her?!" I didn't do anything wrong. Why am I suffering. After a few minutes the hole school git quite. Then alarm went off. What is that. I quickly lookup around. Everyone is running away into class room and bathrooms. I quickly shake my head. " Attention all students please remain calm there is s shotter in the school. I repeat a shotter. Please get to some where safe!" Was I really that lost in thought. I quickly rushed down the hall. All the doors are shut and locked.

I froze as I got to a dead end. I quickly turn around and run to the next building. Maybe one of them are open. I tried a few doors. But with no luck. Maybe I can try at the dorm rooms. Maybe someone will let me in. I quickly rush over and starts asking to be let in. But I keep getting the same replays." No you kidnapped someone. For all I know you could have the gun!"-" sorry but no chance. I'm not going to change getting shot because I let you in."

" Y/n go away! Your up to something I know it. First your friends die then Mr Chase goes missing. And the ganuter is no where to be seen or heard off after the fire by your house!" I was really on my own. If only Michael was here. He would help me. Shit if he was here he would pick me up and rush us out of the school. If Elizabeth was here she would fight head to head with the gun man. And Evan he would be the best at helping everyone get out safe.

I miss them. I can't do this anymore. I just want them back. I quickly rush out of the dorm rooms. I can't I.. I take a deep yas I rush to the senter of the school. I quickly fall to my knees. I cry as I pull myself up to the foundat. I look up as the water falls so clamy even though everthing is chaos. I take a deep breath as I look down at the water in the foundat. William would be so scard just to be in eye site if this. " Where are all of you hinding at!" My eyes quickly widen.

Word count 1006