Freedom

Y/n(pov)

I quickly look over once William stopped screaming. But I knew it wasn't doing." I hope your happy Cassidy. Because it's time for you all to go now." I quickly stand up. I can't bear to see what happens next. I quickly go to leave but Micheal grabs me." Y/n where are you going." Before I could respond Elizabeth started to scream in pain. I quickly continue to look away shoving my head into Micheal's chest." Y/n what's going on!" I quickly look up at Micheal as I responded.

" You never did ask if when you all leave would it be pain full for you all." Michael quickly froze looking at me. A few tears dropped down my face as Elizabeth continue to scream. After a few minutes she stopped. Michael quickly run over grabbing Vanessa's body. I quickly walk over moving her to the couch." Elizabeth isn't there no more. That's Vanessa now. And after your all gone I'll send her home." Michael quickly pulled me into a hug. Soon Cassidy started to scream. I sigh ad I quickly walk over to her." Well at least you get to move on now.

Bonnie quickly fall over as she continues to scream. I then quickly look at Micheal." Evan will be next." He quickly ran to Evan pulling him into his arms. After Cassidy stopped screaming Evan quickly started. I quickly wrap my arms around myself as he continues to scream out in pain. After a few minutes it went quite. Quickly Michael wrapped his arms around me. I quickly turn into his chest. He soon huffs in pain. I quickly look up. Michael then kisses me before turning back into Freddy powered off. I cried for a few minutes in his chest. There gone. But there free.

Why dose it hurt so much though. I after a few minutes I quickly started to clean up. I have to contact Fazbear Internment about the animatronics. And I have to get Vanessa home. I quickly push the animatronics to the corner of the room. I think look down at the Gregory suit Evan used. It looks a bit more robotic now that Evan isn't in it. I sigh as I walk over to the kitchen. A few tears still on my face. I quickly grab a icepack. I'm most likely going to have to explain to Vanessa when she gets up.

I quickly walk over placing the ice pack on her head. Now that I look at her. She no longer has that glow Elizabeth had. Elizabeth eyes glowed a green color Eve when closed and sleeping. They really are gone. But they are free from the hell that was being stuck on earth . I don't think I can do anything anymore. I quickly go to hop in the shower. I need to clear my head. After my shower I quickly get dressed before walking into the leaving room where Vanessa is. She quickly looked up at me.

After a few minutes she spoke up." Who are you? Where an I?" She sounds like a child. Guess that's mostly to Elizabeth." My name is Y/n. And you may not remember much of anything. But your safe. I'm going to make a few calls and see what I can do about getting you home." She quickly nodd her head. I huff as I walked into the kitchen. I quickly pull out my phone. I should call the company first. That way it can all just be gone. I stop myself from putting in the number.

The truth has to come out. I take a deep breath as I call the cops first. After a few minutes they showed up. " So your telling us this tape here will tell us everthing wr need to know about the missing kids and the murders that took place back in the 80 or so." I quickly nod my head. The quickly walk over to my tv and started to watch. I walked with a nother officer and Vanessa outside. They try asking her stuff. But she has no idea." Sir can you tell us how this lady ended up in your house?"

I take a deep breath as I speak up." I know how this looks. But it's a lot harder to explain." They both laugh." Couldn't be to hard. My Dad used to tell me all about his younger twin siblings and how they went missing. You tell me he was guessing and just blaming it on some random guy that went missing." So there are related to Cassidy and Gabriel." Well if your talking about Cassidy and her twin brother Gabriel. Then I would say your dad was lieing." He froze as he looked at me.

After a few minutes the other cops leave my house." Sir can you please tell us how you got this?" I take a deep breath as I speak up." It's a long story." A few tear fell down my face. I quickly looked down. They are so gone. And it hurts. I quickly cover my mouth as I cry a bit. The cops the quickly speak up." Well do some more looking into this well let you know what we find." I take a deep breath as I responded." I don't want to know. I'm done knowing.."

I quickly walk back into the old house. A few tears on my face. Today started out do good. And now everyone is gone.(Arthur~chan is crying with ya. I really am.) I quickly rush to Michaels room. Flopping into his bed. It hurts so much. I quickly bearded my head into his pillow. I miss them already. Fucking Cassidy! I cried into the pillow. I spent a good few hours. Days just laying here In Micheal's bed. I need to get out for a bit. It hurts to much to Even stay In the house. And to think I was so close to my happy ever after.

There is still more please keep reading!!

Word count 1014