together at last

Y/n(pov)

I look at her body. It didn't not move. How long did I have. I have no clue. After a few minutes everything went black. The same vode from 50 years a go I think. Is back. I look around. But no light in sight. Not even a sound. I now need to know if it's my time. Was the girl right. As she said her last chant. Did she know I was there for all of this year's. If so. Why didn't she ever say so. Why did she wait until her last breath to tell.

After a few minutes a light popped up." It's about time you got here y/n we almost thought you forgotten." I quickly look up to see the red light. It was true I was back. After a few minutes I hear the girls voice." The angel that watched me by my side for 50 year is now free." I look up comfused as she quickly change her appreciate. "It was by no chance you watched me age. No chance you chose me. As you see it was planning to see where you would end."

She quickly stopped talking as a deeper voice. Not like the first spoke up." 50 years it's been so long. We made a promise and now it is done. Close your eye y/n and you will see. The thing your hard work ucheved." I quickly shut my eyes as the world fell in place. As I look around I see the Afton house hold Infront of me. I remember it burnt to the ground. So how does it stand right here right now. I walk up to the door but at a voice I recalled."about time you got here Y/n your so going to hang out with me and Timothy when your done."

I smile as Eleanor voice spoke up. I quickly respond." Sure thing. I'll see ya in a bit. But I waited 50 to see the faces behind this door again. I smiled as I quickly nocked. After a few minutes a lady opened up. Her hair like Elizabeth eyes like Evans. And a smile that reminds me of Micheal. She stopped to look at me for a second before yelling out." Michael get down here!" My eyes wide yup. After a few minutes he walked to the door.

" Ya Mom." I smiled as I look up at him." Hey stranger it's been a while since you been gone. The world below change so much. And now I have to change to tell you what I want." Before I could continue he lung my way pulling me in a hug." I love you too. Now come on in. Everyone missed you every much."

"Word count 466/